2006 Quantum Leap Fandom Awards

MikeKraken

Project QL Intern
Dec 20, 2002
Canada
mikekraken.canadianwebs.com
Greetings, Leapers!

The 2006 Quantum Leap Fandom Awards nomination period has started and will end on Saturday, March 3, 2007. Valid nominations include anything that is related to

Quantum Leap that was created and/or updated during the 2006 calendar year. There are numerous categories, including fan-fiction, artwork, Web sites, and much more!

Please participate in the awards by going to the Runboard message board located at http://com2.runboard.com/bquantumleapfandomawards

Keep the Leap!

... Mike.
Chair of the Quantum Leap Fandom Awards Committee

Only a couple days left to nominate your favorites for the Fandom Awards guys! Please get over to the website and nominate YOUR favorites. And if one or more of those happens to be our little website and/or forum here, then all the better haha!

If that wasn't a shameless plug, I don't know what is.

alsplacebartender said:
Only a couple days left to nominate your favorites for the Fandom Awards guys! Please get over to the website and nominate YOUR favorites. And if one or more of those happens to be our little website and/or forum here, then all the better haha!

If that wasn't a shameless plug, I don't know what is.

Careful Brian, in some circumstances, canvassing can result in disqualifiction!
And that would be a real shame.

Oh! I hadn't realized that sites couldn't campaign for nominations like in a real election of sorts. Sorry, just didn't realize there was a rule about that.

However, as there has ONLY been ONE nominations for best overall site - I assume because it's on page 2 and it's hard to tell there are two pages - I wanted to mention getting over and voting.

Jo's Quantum Cafe is the only site nominated for the award and there are several others worth voting on as well. I take a lot of pride in my own site here but I'm not nominating myself lol. There are several large sites including Al's Place, Sue's World of QL, quantumleaping.com. project quantum leap, and others that should be on that list. Take a look at our links page if you need help finding sites and nominate some sites you regularly enjoy!

Last edited:
Voting open!

Greetings, Leapers!

The 2006 Quantum Leap Fandom Awards voting period has started and will end on Saturday, March 31, 2007. All nominees were gathered from public and private suggestions and are now ready for your choices.

Please participate in the awards by going to the Runboard message board located at http://com2.runboard.com/bquantumleapfandomawards

Keep the Leap!

... Mike.
Chair of the Quantum Leap Fandom Awards Committee

Mike has been super-busy lately, but I did want to mention that I have a mirror page (for what will come on the fandom awards site) for all the awards!

See who won here: http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/fandomawards

Congrats to all the winners and everyone who lends a hand to our fandom! Mike sends his apologies for having to wait so long.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the winners! - and well done Al's Place as well (Just this small, unimportant site I seem to have wandered into...)