LADIES: Sharing Rooms???? Need to know ASAP.

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
LADIES ONLY:

If there is any opportunity of me going - which there might be now... I don't know... but if there is, I would need to share a room with someone or more than one someone's.

I would think that sharing a room with more than one person could help the cost of the expense all around. I don't mind sharing... and I'm willing to pay my 1/2 or 1/3 or 1/4 - or whatever the fraction would be.

If anyone would be willing... please contact me and let me know.
( mjcogburn7@austin.rr.com -- it's really easier for me to look at that than be able to get to the forum sometimes.)

Thanks so much in advance.
MJ Cogburn

Thanks, Brian. If I can get a roommate or roommates, this could help alleviate the cost that it would mean for me to spend. You know, I hate to say it, but I'm willing to bring a silly sleeping bag and do a camp out in a corner. I don't necessarily need a cot. I'm just saying.... of course. LOL

I would still just really love to go to this.

Some people here, have met tv and movie stars several times over - have multiple pictures with Scott and Dean and who knows else that they've had the opportunity to meet on various occasions. Some of them may even be friends on a close personal basis with others. Who knows.

But with this being probably the only opportunity that I would ever have to be able to meet the two men (or characters) that I have been writing about in the last ten years?!? It's something that's important to me.