Season Three Censoring?!?!?!?!?

S

SamBeckett40291

Hey all,

I just rented season 3 from Netflix (I refuse to support Universal's continued butchering, but I had to watch my show!) and watched the Leap Home last night.

Has anyone else noticed that in The Leap Home Part One, during the basketball game, one of Al's lines is "bleeped?" In the original episode he says "I feel like Dennis Hopper in Hoosiers!" I was watching it last night and noticed that the line on the DVD is "I feel like Dennis ______ in Hoosiers!" They muted Hopper's last name in the DVD release!

Has anyone else noticed this? Am I crazy or did I rent a bad set?

Re: hmm

I just watched the scene... it's there. He doesn't say Hopper real loud...but it's there.

That scene is pretty fine. They didn't censore it. It's not really out loud what Dean says, but you can hear it pretty clear if you've got your volume setting at 15 or 18 lines.

They can't also censore that because images, dialog, FX, and aditional footage, like in the Black on white on fire episode, are from their own property. If they would censore "Hopper", then they should have censored the name of the movie too.