• Season four

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Season 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChickenStu

Project QL Intern
Nov 8, 2005
For me I have to say season one. The first four seasons are quite strong, but the first one really does it for me. I feel that things fall apart a bit in the fifth.

You guys?

It's hard for me to pick between Seasons 3 and 4, but I voted for 3, because it had a lot of great leaps: the 2-part premiere, the Halloween episode, becoming the pregnant girl, "Future Boy," "Glitter Rock," and one of the most awesome season-ending cliffhangers of any show.

Season 1 is nice, but the style of the show is still too rough at that point. Even the effects aren't very good and the characters aren't developed enough yet. Plus, it's just very short. I like Season 1, but it's not my favorite.

It was hard for a long time for me to pick between Seasons 2 and 3. Both are really great. Eventually, though, I settled with Season 3, for all the reasons Damon mentioned above, as well as the song "Somewhere in the Night," the Christmas episode, and "Black on White on Fire," by far the best episode about racism that the show ever did.

Season 4 is decent but started to get redundant. Season 5 played too wonky with the show's format. I liked 5 a lot for a while because it was so different. Now I think I appreciate 4 more than 5.

If I had to list the seasons in order of preference, it would probably be 3, 2, 4, 1, and 5.

I voted for Season 3 because I think it has the highest number of memorable episodes. Although seasons 2 and 4 had a lot of excellent ones as well.

Season 3 also has the best beginning and finale pair. "The Leap Home" two-parter had a very compelling and emotional story, and it features that wonderful moment where Scott Bakula sings "Imagine" and does it amazingly well (I have to admit I like his version better than the original :\). The finale, "Shock Theater", was truly remarkable in that it resembled a roller coaster ride through Sam's previous leaps. It was fascinating to watch him display all those different personalities of various people he'd leaped into. It was also a spectacular showcase for Scott Bakula's talent.

Tough question! But I find that season three has the episodes I've re-watched the most. It's my favorite for all of the reasons listed above!