Ticket Prices & Packages Are Here!

Yay, I get to ask the first question! :D

To get into the Saturday VIP party, do you have to buy the gold ticket, or can you pay an additional fee if you have the standard ticket?

Hey, it's only a year and a half away now. It's starting to feel real, know what I mean? (You don't have to answer that one. It's rhetorical.)

Just to make sure, the payment plan applies to the $450 plan, right? Because that's what I'd love to have, though right now I wouldn't be able to pay all of that right away.

Snish said:
To get into the Saturday VIP party, do you have to buy the gold ticket, or can you pay an additional fee if you have the standard ticket?

Actually, we haven't decided on final party prices just yet. I think the Saturday party may just be for Accelerator Chamber ticket holders and guests who book their stay at the con hotel only. Don't quote me on that yet, though.

LadyKayoss said:
Just to make sure, the payment plan applies to the $450 plan, right? Because that's what I'd love to have, though right now I wouldn't be able to pay all of that right away.

It will apply to both ticket packages (except the Ebay package), so not to worry! However, seat numbers will only be assigned upon receipt of final installment. So, the faster you send all installments, the better seat you'll receive. ;)

Newbie here with several questions.... the eBay auction...it says it's seats 1 & 2. So will it be one auction or 2? If it's 2 will they be at the same time or seperately? If you've already purchased a different ticket (of whatever level) what happens to that payment if you then win the eBay auction?

Kath

Hi Kath, welcome to our forum!

To answer your question - there is just one auction item, which is for the 2 seats front and centre, and one batch of each of the additional items. The idea is that you can buddy up with someone to bid for the seats.

If you have previously purchased one of our other tickets, then that can be redeemed against the cost of the ebay auction.

Okay, next question. For the payment plan, will each payment have to be a specific amount? I'm in that transition phase where I'm just graduating from college and now scrambling around to have rent money and find a job, and I have almost no spare cash at the moment. Is it possible to make a small first payment to ensure that I have a ticket reserved, and then make up for it in later payments? (Hopefully I'll find a job before tickets go on sale and this'll be a moot point, but I thought I'd ask anyway.)

Each payment is $50. (So the standard ticket would be 6 payments, and the gold ticket would be 9 payments.) The initial payment does guarantee you a ticket, but seats won't be assigned until final payment is made. You can make more than 1 payment at a time, and you can pay off the ticket at any time.

We haven't decided that yet -- stay tuned to the website for more info! And thanks for your interest in the con -- we appreciate it!

No, the tickets aren't on sale yet. We (the committee) are having a sit-down meeting in a couple of weeks to iron out a number of particulars, and that's one of them. So stay tuned -- there should be some info rolling out soon!