New Guests including DONALD P. BELLISARIO!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Donald P. Bellisario, the creator of Quantum Leap, will be with us on stage at the convention! Get your Quantum Leap questions ready - he's the only person who can answer them completely!

We also now have Kathleen Wilhoite, who played Norma Jean Pilcher in "Moments to Live" will also be joining us!

And finally: Lothos is proud to announce Carolyn Seymour aka Zoey, the evil leaper/hologram! See the Guest Stars page for full details.

When you wondered if Don would like the t shirt I thought you let something slip!!!!

GREAT, GREAT NEWS!

I am totally obsessed with the show right now. Not that I haven't been in one way or another over the last 20 years. ;)

But lately it gone in over drive again. Watching the DVDs and getting excited for the Con.

Woo-hoo!!!
Don, Carolyn & Kathleen!!
I'd bet Don is a hoot!

I'm with you, Tom.... I watch an episode everyday (try to)... can't get caught off guard :)

Donald P. Bellisario, the creator of Quantum Leap, will be with us on stage at the convention! Get your Quantum Leap questions ready - he's the only person who can answer them completely!

We also now have Kathleen Wilhoite, who played Norma Jean Pilcher in "Moments to Live" will also be joining us!

And finally: Lothos is proud to announce Carolyn Seymour aka Zoey, the evil leaper/hologram! See the Guest Stars page for full details.

Yay! DPB, god of the QL universe! :bow
If he said it, it's so. Because he said so. :lol

And I've always thought that Kathleen Wilhoite did a terrific job on a rather thankless part. I hope she remembers it fondly.

And I've always thought that Kathleen Wilhoite did a terrific job on a rather thankless part. I hope she remembers it fondly.

I wonder if she feels typecast - the other project she did with Scott was "Color of Night" when she again played somebody 'mentally challenged'.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*on knees saying 'i am not worthy i am not worthy'*

Yes the creator and one of my fave scifi baddies :)

That's making me feel abit nervous going as Zoey now. <eeek>

Just remembered it's 8 weeks today!!!!!! eeeeepp!

We should REALLY throw Don off and have questions about Magnum, P.I., Quantum Leap, JAG, NAVI N.C.I.S.

I still don't get why Don did commentary on JAG's DVD and not Quantum Leap?