Cloning?

Hehehe... It got me for a moment, until I saw the founder's name. Lions Gate did a hell of a job with this'n'. If I hadn't seen the trailer when I saw "Secret Window", I would have really taken this thing seriously...

Well, almost, as I don't believe that a real human clone will ever possess the exact features and personality of their cell-giver.

Joy

Secret Window (was "Cloning?")

I saw "Secret Window" last Saturday... it was all right, but I had figured out how it ended half-way through... haha... but I didn't say anything to my friends until afterward. ;)

Anyway, I was just voting for it on IMDb and I noticed that Stephen King had the writing credits...

Writing credits: Stephen King (novella Four Past Midnight: Secret Window, Secret Garden)

This is annoying! <LOL> I read "Four Past Midnight" a few years ago, and I didn't even _know_ that "Secred Window" was based on one of the novellas! I'm going to have to re-read it to see how it goes with the story... I don't even remember reading that one.

Another novella from FPM is "The Langoliers", which was turned into a TV-movie starring Dean Stockwell. I love playing six degrees of separation... :b

... Mike. ^_^