Who would want a Fan Reunion?

Well a "fan reunion" wouldn't make me come over to the states and I doubt few foreign fans would attend such a meeting

I would love it if another convention even close to the level of The Leap Back were to happen again. But that seems unlikely for a number of reasons.

My fan reunion idea was the hope to have something over nothing. Not to exclude foreign fans. Some of my best friends made from the convention are from overseas.

A fan reunion could be fun. I love being able to talk to other people who share my interests, rather than have people look at me like I'm some sort of lunatic (which I am, but that's beside the point.) And I'd love another excuse to go to California - though it'd have to be a good enough excuse to justify spending the money, sadly. Stupid economy.

It would be nice to have some guests, but I'm sure there are other ways that could make something like this worthwhile. For example, I know that during the con, a lot of people wanted to hit various QL sites, but there was barely time to eat between events, much less do a little sight-seeing. A tour of QL-related LA could be interesting. Viewings are always fun, too; there's just something about watching a beloved show in a room full of others who share your love that really makes the viewing special. It's a shame we don't have more people doing fan films or fanzines, since this is the kind of con where showing off fanworks is effective.

Really, there's a lot that could be done that doesn't require guests or much money; the masquerade was a lot of fun, and I got a kick out of the quiz show.

Er, anyway, in other words, if there's ever a fan con, I'd definitely go, if I had the money.