1128 Quantum Evolution

Quantum Evolution

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters
D

Dman176

Quantum Evolution
September 7, 2001

Plainfield, New Jersey

Leaping into a young man with astral projection ability, Sam enters the world of parapsychic phenomenon and begins to realize what his once-in-a-generation brain is really capable of. Meanwhile, General Hawkins' new anti-terrorist project nears completion.

Written by: Greg Carey

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited:
Our rating system this season consists of five raters and three back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.5

Unfortunately, due to the data loss from the 5/31/05 Ezboard attack, we were unable to salvage the individual comments made by the raters and other members. If the raters are able to re-submit similar comments in the near future, they will be posted here. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Valery S. Gemini:
RATING: 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris J. Finkle:
RATING: 9

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xanadu:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Allie Cat:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
Great job, Greg! I look forward to reading the second part tomorrow... you've really left me wanting more. It was unfortunate that Doctor Garner died earlier, but very interesting how his "dead leaper" doppleg?nger helped out.

Way to go, fellow writer!

... Mike. ^_^
(post #5)

this was excellent. It brings back Dr. Garner one last time and shows the beginning of Project Liberty. It has an ending that leaves you on the edge of your seat wanting more!