DVD - Season Two - Trailers Released to Al's Place!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hi all!

I got an email today from a representative of Universal Studios marketing firm. They sent me links to two trailers for the DVD set (3 sizes each), some high-resolution photos of the cover art, and the title treatment image.

They also asked if I'd like to participate in hosting a DVD giveaway here on the site and a review of the set. I said..

Oh yeah!

So, as soon as I know how it works and what to do, I'll be posting it here and sending out a special newsletter.

For now, visit our DVD Season Two page for all the information!

At last, Al's Place receives the official recognition it deserves.
Way to go Brian.
To misquote a motor vehicle advertising slogan

"The Leap goes from strength to strength"

:hurray Wow Brian that is sweet! I can't wait for the contest! I think it is wonderful that Universal has contacted you like this. Great work Brian and keep up the awesome job here on the site.

Emily. :D

Sweet!!!

Brian,

Obviously you're doing something right with this website is the people from Universal want your help with promoting this DVD set. Who knows, maybe they'll see how many of us leapers are still lurking and that will light a fire for the revival movie and new series. Way to go.

Tom
Al's Handlink

Re: Whoop!

Fantastic Brian!

That is so cool!

I think that this is the best QL site on the web. I bet Universal couldn't make one like this! :)

Cool! :)

Janna Galaxy/ Janine