An idea

RossBeckett said:
OK it's not an actual episode idea, but rather an idea of a revelation in an episode.

What if one of the miners in the bar known as Al's Place is one of the evil leapers or perhaps Lothoman himself. ;) Please anyone except for the bartender.
Hmmmmm... weeellll, I sort of had an idea kind of along those lines, but not really involving anyone from Al's Place, per se...or at least not anyone we've seen... sort of. I know, that probably doesn't make a lot of sense right now. Let's just say, it's a random idea that's sort of floating around in my head. Perhaps once Mike and I are finished with the Rogue Leaper arc, I might think about trying to write it out.

Damon

I must warn everyone before reading ahead. If you haven't watched all the episodes of Stargate SG-1 you might be spoiled if you read on. Season 8 episode, "Threads".

Spoilers:
I must admit, Damon, the idea I mentioned is based on the revelation that George Dzunda's character was actually Anubis, the half-ascended Goa'uld. And in the ep, Daniel Jackson was brought to a plane of existance between the living and of the ascended and he was in a diner. The very same diner that his grandfather brought him to after his parents were killed in a tragic accident.(non-auto) The customers in the diner were the other ascended beings who haven't said a word. The only people who talked to Daniel were the soon-to-be-revealed Anubis(George Dzunda) and Oma who was the one who was tricked by Anubis into helping him ascend long ago. Sounds a bit like "It's A Wonderful Life?". The diner and the coffeehouse, that is. In fact, Al's Place is very similar to that diner. Al the bartender could be ascended. Stawpa, Gooshie the miner, Taunchi and Pete, Mutta, Ghee. Any one of them or all of them could be ascended. ;)

Steve
RossBeckett

Last edited: