There will be extras....

M

mgcrans

www.tvshowsondvd.com has corrected themselves...Here is what it says:

Universal seems to be releasing information about their Quantum Leap set piece by piece. Earlier today we reported that the set wouldn't contain any extras.

We consulted the Universal press site, consumer site, retailer site, trade publication advertisements and e-tailer sites selling Quantum Leap and there was no mention of extras anywhere. Not even a disclaimer like, "Bonus Features to be announced" - nothing. However, we just got off the phone with someone at Universal and have confirmed there will be extras, we just don't know what. This backs up the interview with Scott Bakula posted over at StarTrek.com

As soon as we can obtain a list of extras we'll be sure to post it on the site. It's odd for a company to release information piece by piece, but that seems to be what Universal is doing.

Strange...

I just read both e-mails from Tvshowsondvd.com, the second one before the first. I am glad I did not see the first one by itself or I would have been upset for no reason. Tvshowsondvd.com usually does a great job but I think it is strange that the site was so quick to send out that first e-mail. Scott's comment during the Enterprise chat made it clear there are features. Universal is most likely still producing the features, so they do not want to announce them until they are done and are certain what the content will be.