Video Page Now Open!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello again, Leapers!

Wanted to drop a line and let you all know that our Video page is now open!

We have all of the guest introduction videos shown at the convention as well as the opening day videos, the states & countries powerpoint, and the Dennis Wolfberg tribute video uploaded and ready for you to watch again at home.

While the Dean Stockwell tribute was much to large to put up in its entirety, we have included the "M.I.A." Al & Beth Dance segment with the original music!

Be aware that these videos are compressed into a much smaller file size, so they are lower quality than you may remember from the convention's professional sound and audio equipment presentation.

Also included are the five winning fan-created videos from the video contest - be sure to enjoy those as well!

More videos from the convention itself are coming later this year after the DVD set is released. Hope you enjoy these clips and have another stroll down memory lane...

More news on the DVD set is coming this summer!
[/FONT]

Ooooh thanks Brian for giving us a little taste of what's to come. My withdrawl symptoms were just starting to fade, yay the pain is back!

Thanks for this information, Brian! I like the Winning-Videos Memories und Friends very much! :hurray:

Brian,

I was (finally) going over the different videos on the page and tried to open the list of countries, but instead of a long video, there's a zip file that downloads.
I don't suppose it should do that (all these *.xml files). You guys might wanna look into that...

I have powerpoint on my computer and never, till today, had any problem opening any ppt or pps file I've tried.

Am I suppose to right click & save as or something?