Great Weekend

Bexter

Project QL Intern
Mar 13, 2007
Western Australia
www.myspace.com
We just had a long weekend here in Perth and i had such a nice time i just wanted to share with my buddies!!

I went to a scrapbooking camp and i did a Major Davis Page (SG1) for a bit of a laugh with som screencaps i printed off. It was so much fun I'm going to do a page for all my other fave TV show characters, including Sam & Al.

A very lovely lady at camp looked at my page and asked me if Major Davis was my husband. i said "Does he look like he could be my husband?" and she said "well yeah". What a nice lady!! i sat next to her for the rest of the camp
smile.gif

Had a great time, stayed up longer than anyone else, didn't go to bed until 5.15 and then got woken up at 6.45 by a friend SMSing me, (gee wonder who that was NAGGIN DRAGON!!!!) Crashed a little later though.

This is where I went to camp, its totally beautiful and those leather lounges are REALLY comfy to flop in when you've had too much wine.
www.anapanaridge.com
it is so beautiful and after i went for a jog I had a swim and had the pool all to myself for about an hour. I'll confess - since no one else was around I released my inner child, slid down the water slide and did lots of handstands and somersaults in the water.

Yesterday the monday holiday... off to see Alvin and the chipmunks with my girls, the best part was when i got to leave for 5 mintues during the movie to take my daughter to the bathroom.

Well back to real life now
uncertain.gif

Sounds like you a wonderful time, Bexter. Maybe one of these years, I'll be able to make it to Australia. From what I've read about it and seen on TV. It has some beautiful scenery.

grayladyhawk

grayladyhawk said:
Sounds like you a wonderful time, Bexter. Maybe one of these years, I'll be able to make it to Australia. From what I've read about it and seen on TV. It has some beautiful scenery.

grayladyhawk

did you check out the website for anapana? We always go there for our craft camps, its beautiful, a big old rambling house with bedrooms all over the place with lots of little staircases that lead you to more bedrooms, plus a ghost to complete the effect!

Bexter said:
did you check out the website for anapana? We always go there for our craft camps, its beautiful, a big old rambling house with bedrooms all over the place with lots of little staircases that lead you to more bedrooms, plus a ghost to complete the effect!

WOW.. I just checked out the link. That is one very nice place. I wouldn't mind staying there for a few days or maybe even a week.

graylady

Bexter said:
We just had a long weekend here in Perth and i had such a nice time i just wanted to share with my buddies!!

I went to a scrapbooking camp and i did a Major Davis Page (SG1) for a bit of a laugh with som screencaps i printed off. It was so much fun I'm going to do a page for all my other fave TV show characters, including Sam & Al.

A very lovely lady at camp looked at my page and asked me if Major Davis was my husband. i said "Does he look like he could be my husband?" and she said "well yeah". What a nice lady!! i sat next to her for the rest of the camp
smile.gif

Had a great time, stayed up longer than anyone else, didn't go to bed until 5.15 and then got woken up at 6.45 by a friend SMSing me, (gee wonder who that was NAGGIN DRAGON!!!!) Crashed a little later though.

This is where I went to camp, its totally beautiful and those leather lounges are REALLY comfy to flop in when you've had too much wine.
www.anapanaridge.com
it is so beautiful and after i went for a jog I had a swim and had the pool all to myself for about an hour. I'll confess - since no one else was around I released my inner child, slid down the water slide and did lots of handstands and somersaults in the water.

Yesterday the monday holiday... off to see Alvin and the chipmunks with my girls, the best part was when i got to leave for 5 mintues during the movie to take my daughter to the bathroom.

Well back to real life now
uncertain.gif

Hahaha serves you right for texting me at 1am asking if I was still awake, then at 2 telling me off for not being out partying... which was the EXACT reason why I didn't tell you I was still awake... cos I couldn't hear my phone LOL!

Glad you had a good weekend though :p