Free 3D ..after looking for days

systemcat

Project QL Intern
For awhile now I've been thinking it would be neat to have some thing like a 3D tour in one of my sites.
The software to do this costs $399.
Little freeware programs do jack.
I found a new service that lets people build 3D sites for free!
This took a lot of searching :\ .

Erin, just want to let you know i'm having trouble posting on your site because of my new computer, i dont' know what the problem is but i'll try and get it sorted. I type my msg then post and then nothing.... its very strange. my computer doesn't freeze it just won't post on your site. Bizarre....

Bexter said:
Erin, just want to let you know i'm having trouble posting on your site because of my new computer, i dont' know what the problem is but i'll try and get it sorted. I type my msg then post and then nothing.... its very strange. my computer doesn't freeze it just won't post on your site. Bizarre....

Hmmm I wish I knew how to help you there Bex. I did see that you were online last night and now I know why you didn't post. One time graylady couldn't log on but that had to do with the forum some how deactivating her account.

alsplacebartender said:
What's the site that lets you do the 3D thing? Did I miss something?
Its at http://www.gogofrog.com/ . What you missed has to do with my site and forum, Brian. :angel :cheers