Scott Bakula To Attend The Leap Back 2009 Quantum Leap Convention!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
HE'S COMING.

That's right.... Scott Bakula has given us the word to add his name to our guest list alongside Dean Stockwell and 44 other special guests! Scott is volunteering his time just like all our other guests, so his appearance is subject to availability if work, family, or other unforeseen commitments prohibit him from attending.

If you were putting off deciding whether or not to attend until closer to the convention dates - better rethink that. Tickets are going to sell out FAST.

We'll have complete and final ticket prices hopefully by FRIDAY. Ticket sales will open this spring, so get those button-pressing fingers ready for paypal to reserve your seat(s)!

Check out the website for full details - and start getting ready to celebrate Quantum Leap history with this one-time only EVENT!

While you're on the site, check out the Contact Us page for a photo of the convention committee when we met in Washington, D.C. this month. Jay Schwartz, Scott's publicist has also agreed to attend the convention, so look for his name and mug as well!

Ok let me just say:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Flips three feet in the air, does cartwheels and an assortment of other cool fancy gymnastic moves that I could never do in real life to save my soul*

Ok, now I'm even more miserable that I can't attend. :cry :banghead :blackeye

And yet I am so happy for you guys that will be there.

Enjoy it extra specially for me, won't you?

And make sure there are photos, hundreds of photos. Oh and video clips, and...

you get the idea.

Do you hear that ? That's the sound of my brain breaking. I'm still reeling from coming home after seeing Scott perform the Man of LaMancha medly and Imagine live - and now here you're telling me I'll get the chance to see Scott together with Dean on stage... and in another thread you mentioned Deborah's still pushing for her re-imagining...

You're all conspiring to kill me, aren't you?

Spring, right? Hmm... I'll have to take a fast food job just to make sure I have the money for tickets. But it'll be worth it!

Scott and Dean together onstage "live" for the first time in FOURTEEN YEARS. (Unless I've forgotten about something.)

This is going to be so awesome! Around when are tickets going on sale? Have you considered timing it so that they go on sale after we get our tax refunds?

And have you considered - circumstances and guests permitting, of course - having a photo session where fans can pose with Scott and Dean together? Some of us would pay extra money for a photo with Scott on one arm and Dean on the other. I would have the biggest, gooniest grin on my face, and I wouldn't care. It'd be pure Heaven for a long-time Leaper!

We're getting down to the final steps of setting things up so we can open ticket sales. Right now we're hoping to hit it around the 1-year-out mark -- you can use that as a guideline.

We haven't yet negotiated the particulars of Scott's and Dean's participation. That's really all up to them, but we're hopeful that this being a 1-time event for devoted fans will encourage them to really...um, "go for the gusto"! Stay tuned -- we'll announce specifics as we get them.

I cant believe it, the main man is going to be there! Ive gone past caring how much the tickets are, i will just sell everything i own. Lol.
Right bags are packed, wheres the airport?

Sam on one arm, Al on the other....

LadyKayoss said:
Some of us would pay extra money for a photo with Scott on one arm and Dean on the other. I would have the biggest, gooniest grin on my face, and I wouldn't care. It'd be pure Heaven for a long-time Leaper!
Oh you know that's right! Man if there was any way in heaven I could get a pic with both guys I'd do it! I'd be so star struck... ;) hehehe but happy!! I adore both actors sooo much it would be heavenly! :angel Honestly though, I will be thrilled to just GET there. I plan to volunteer and help too in any way I can, I am a Leaper and I want to be involved in it up to my elbows! ;)

Man and I can't go!! :cry :cry :banghead

BUT I hope everyone who gets to go has a great time!!:hurray:

OH MY GOSH!! I just realised...... I can get excited about this now!!

Wooo Hoooo!!!

I ignored it when it was first posted as it depressed me because I couldn't attend BUT NOW I AM COMING!!! and I've bought my ticket so there is no turning back.

Scott who?
c024.gif

OMG! Im waaaaaay excited!
I mean already had to go for Dean, but something just didnt feel right without Scott; Sam... BUT NOW! I MUST GO!

MUST.BUY.TICKETS.NOW!