Dennis Hopper Finally Gets His Star!

Just heard from someone at the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce in charge of the star ceremonies department who says they did not see Dean there. Now I'm worried about him! :(

R. I. P. Mr. Hopper. At least he lived long enough to see his star ceremony and one last birthday. Anyone know anything about where Dean was regarding Dennis's star ceremony, birthday, and when he passed away?

R. I. P. Mr. Hopper. At least he lived long enough to see his star ceremony and one last birthday. Anyone know anything about where Dean was regarding Dennis's star ceremony, birthday, and when he passed away?

From what I've heard, Dean didn't attend the star ceremony. But he did attend a convention in Florida recently, so he is able to travel.
Dean did attend the funeral--but then it was in Taos, only a few miles from his house.

I am glad to see this didn't happen posthumously, and it was really shocking and saddening to see how emaciated he was in his final days.

Yeah, I just saw the original True Grit again for the first time in many years and got to thinking and wondering about the Star Ceremony attendance. Glad to learn Dean at least attended the funeral.