812 The Spirit of the Season

The Spirit of the Season

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
The Spirit of the Season
December 14, 1979

Washington, D.C.

Sam leaps into Sister Theresa Magdalene, a Dominican nun teaching in a parochial Catholic school, and must help a girl overcome a serious condition while also helping the girl's familial problems.

Written by: Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and six back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.5

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
:angel I really liked how you had brought,Sister Angelita back
in it to help Al and Sam with Tomlin.How Angelita got Tomlin to talk about her problem,to Sam and how her future turned
out alot better.Plus getting Al and Beth to go back to the church

I always enjoy reading the Christmas themed episodes. If I recall correctly, Virtual Seasons may be returning soon. I really hope if they do return his fall, I get a chance to read a Christmas episode around the holiday time, because I think that sharing that magic time with the wonderful writers of Virtual Seasons would make the mood even more festive! :)

But I've gone off topic for a review. I think this was one of the best episodes to date. It had the return of Angelita, and I really liked how this time, Al and her got along. This was a wonderful episode. Great job!