Your Favouite Ql Season

leaper

Project QL Intern
May 13, 2006
I am thinking of buying more dvd box sets of the show couse i have only the series one with few only episodes.man that sux.anyway i was wandering whats your most fav season of all the series so far.Not what are your fav episodes of each season but the whole season.I love and interesting to buy series 4 couse it had some very interesting ep like TEMTATION EYES and permanent wave .

hmmm tough choice but thinking back seems i always remembered season two episodes and watching them again recently i gotta say 2

This isn't an easy question! Hmm... I love so many episodes in so many different seasons. But season 3 seems to be the season I most often pull off my DVD shelf, so I'll have to go with 3.

I love 2, 3, and 4, but I think I have to go with three. It's the first season where they kinda 'cut loose' and really let anything go. It made for fun time :)

I have to agree when choosing one season, a tough call. There are just so many great episodes thoughout the series. If I had to choose an order it'd be..... 3,5,2,4,1

Hope that helps. :)

For me it's just gotta be Season 3, although Seasons 4 & 5 have a lot of great episodes (namely LHO and The Leap Back).... aarrrghh so hard to choose!

If I were you i'd try to get them in order, watching the show progress and the characters develop is one of the best bits about the show - like the moment in Disco Inferno where you find out Sam has a brother, it's those kinds of moments that make the show worth watching.

That's what I'm doing right now, Enterprise! I'm watching an episode a night and catching all sorts of little things I didn't really before. When you know how the characters end up, you see the things that make them a little more clearly. I'm still in Season 1 (watching How the Tess Was Won in my free time today) but it's so fun to see!

Opinion

My favorite season was season 2. It had alot of episodes that I remember really enjoying, but I thought season three was good too. I'd have to say my favorite seasons in order of favorite to least favorite would be 2, 3, 5, 4, 1. I have trouble deciding which I like more between 5 and 4, but because of 'Killin' Time', I had to choose 5.