Need Some Info & Thinking about being a writer

• Thread starter MonicaBriggsBeckett
  • Start date
M

MonicaBriggsBeckett

Need Some Info & Thinking about being a writer

Ok, so let me run this by you? I want to be a writer for the Virtual Seasons. However, I messed up severely on the role play, so I just want to run some ideas by you frist.

My bro & I have some good ideas, which has nothing to do with my soap opera. We're going to leap Sam into a faction (fact-fiction) version of our family. We're going to leap Sam into my brother. It's like a bonding thing between us! I need something to do after meals, and we've been pains in each others sides lately.

So, can anybody give us some good episodes already writen? Did Sam ever leap into any teenagers? Did Sam ever leap into anybody who likes angry rock music (besides Gitter Rock)? Did Sam ever leap into a goth/punk/mosher? Are there any episodes about eating disorders? How about college students? Just want to know, so I know what I'm talking about.

Monica

Monica, I'm trying to remember all of the stories where Sam leaped into teens... let me see here...

So, can anybody give us some good episodes already writen? Did Sam ever leap into any teenagers?

Here are a few that you might want to take a look at...

The Sixth Season:
601 Double The Leap Double The Danger - teens
603 Conundrum - college kids
605 Reunion - family problems
607 Queen Of The Night - teens

The Seventh Season:
706 Hallowed Knights - teens
716 Prom Night - teens
731 Charades - teens

The Eighth Season
802 Absense of Reason - sibling rivalry
810 Mirror Image Unraveled - teens
825 Children of Yesterday, Heirs of Tomorrow - youth
826 Saving Quiet Ryan

Those are it.

Did Sam ever leap into anybody who likes angry rock music (besides Gitter Rock)?Did Sam ever leap into a goth/punk/mosher? Are there any episodes about eating disorders?

Mostly... I don't think that we have any of those episodes... but if you want to write them... you are more than welcome to do so. :)

How about college students?

I think that I marked them if they had to do with college kids. Mostly though, I put in the ones that had to do with teens.

Let me know if there is any other things that I can help with.

We found an episode on X (unknown title (I forgot), season 9) and one based on Nirvana ("Garage Band," season 6). My brother loved the Nirvana one, since he's a big Cobain fan. Also, he can't wait for the estasy one to be posted. Know when it will be posted? I'm really not too sure of the title.

Monica

My story, "A Promise Fulfilled", in the eighth season, has Sam Leaping into a teenager (about 17, if I remember right). All the main supporting characters are in their teens as well.

I've got another story in the works that revisits the characters from "A Promise Fulfilled" and mostly takes place at a high school... My stories have a lot of fact-fiction, as you called it. Like, this story-in-progress has to do with a real-life situation that happened during my sophomore year in high school.

Joy

PS: In reply to one of your other threads... Yes, I caught the reference to a male angel--Andrew... ;-)

Monica, I would say you probably can't go wrong writing about your own personal experiences, if that's the path you want to go down. I myself am working on an idea based on my own life, involving a brother who is autistic. I'm also contemplating writing a story about a guidance counselor I had in high-school who quite literally changed my life forever. He passed away 10 years ago, and this is my way of paying tribute to him.

Just write what you know and you should do fine. Anything you write will have your own unique "stamp" on it. That's how I try and look at things when I write. Everyone has a specific style to their writing that is uniquely their own. Hope we've been of some help to you. :D

..."So, can anybody give us some good episodes already writen? .... Are there any episodes about eating disorders?..."

____

Actually there is one story in the archives about an eating disorder. It's in the 8th Season, episode #812, The Spirit of the Season."

Re: Re: Need Some Info & Thinking about being a writer

Ok. I guess the automobile accident took away more than it meant to. *sigh* It's either that or the Vicodan. *VERY BIG SIGH* I'm so out of it lately... I'm about ready to scream.

If there is anything else that I can mess up on... *grin*... just let me know. It seems that eventually, I'll get it right. I hope. :x

Re: Re: Need Some Info & Thinking about being a writer

Oh, come on, MJ... I would never expect *anyone* to be able to remember details about every single one of the 100+ stories! I mean, I've read every single one, and I couldn't *begin* to tell you what each was about (with the exception of my absolute favorites).

Joy