Quantum leap fan series

Al R.

Project QL Intern
Aug 18, 2008
I'm working on a quantum leap fan series at the moment, it has a little different begining and I only have episode one at the moment so I need a little help, if anyone would like to write an episode then please tell me and remember to keep it to around 15 pages with a low budget and not too many characters as this is only an ameture attempt, the series is about someone called Sam and another called Al, but these two are kids. There will be an explanation on why they have the sam names as the peeps in the series. Also if you don't want to write a script but would like to submit an idea for an episode please do. Now here's a summary of series one episodes and which are aviluable

1. A New Leap: When three super-genius kids find an abbandoned project called quantum leap they just have to check it out. When they decide to use the string theory to build them a time machine and use thir car to help them leap through their own lifetime (getting inspired by back to the future) the whole thing goes terribly wrong and ends Sam in the unknown.
2. AVAILUABLE
3. AVAILUABLE
4. The phantum leaper: TBA
5. AVAILUABLE
6. AVAILUABLE
7. against my relgion: TBA
8. TBA: TBA
9. TBA: TBA

please reply soon

thanx

Al R.