Be a part of history! Fanfilm begins in 8 weeks!

Kirok

Project QL Intern
QL-poster2.jpg

Dear Friends,

As many of you may know, I am launching a fan-based production of Quantum Leap called ‘A Leap To Di For’. This has been in the planning stages for nearly a year, and set construction begins in less than a month. With shooting set to begin on August 8th, our cast is set and our locations secured. This is a very exciting time right now for all fans of our beloved show.

However, the reality of assembling such a production is upon us. There are many people who are volunteering time and invaluable talents for this project. In fact, this is entirely a volunteer effort. Yet there are essential expenses that come along with this... mainly food, materials to build sets, and gas reimbursement.

To offset these costs, we are launching our popular Associate/Executive Producer program, where fans can contribute anything they wish to help. We had enormous success with this program on our award winning Star Trek vs. Batman series, where fans got their names directly on posters, artwork, and exclusive Associate or Executive Producer titles in the featured credits. Their names were seen all around the world with the award winning production, and we are offering the same to our faithful fans of Quantum Leap.

We have three levels for certain amounts of contributions. But, even if you can’t make the set amounts, anything will undoubtedly help. My money is in this too, but I feel that it is an investment that is well worth every dime.

If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please visit our website for more details as to how to get involved. Special thanks will go to everyone during the showings of ‘Quantum Leap: A Leap To Di For’ at Leapback 2009 in Hollywood, plus a once in a lifetime chance at getting your name on the big screen in Hollywood!

In any case, this fanfilm is ultimately by fans, FOR FANS! FOR FREE!! Everyone around the world will be able to see the finished product on-line for free! A 49 second trailer is available on our website, www.racsofilms.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I am more than happy to discuss any ideas to help feed our cast and build our sets!

Thank you for your consideration!

Best regards,

Christopher Allen
Writer/Director/Producer

Last edited:
I wish i could Donate a Handlink but you probably already got one.... I think it would be cool to have my handlink in the fan film.... Thats why i would dontate it for you to use but id like it back when its done.... im excited about this film...

Thanks!

Thanks for the plug, Brian. No takers as of yet, but there is always hope!

And thanks for the kind offer, NeuroMason... I would have taken you up on that, but didn't know you had one!

Set construction begins in less than THREE WEEKS!! :nut

Chris

Is the set gonna be in "Indianapolis"? Where are you all doing the filming?? If i could i wouldnt mind dropping by and checkin out what you got going on.

A HUGE THANKS TO RIS768!! OUR FIRST DONATION! :hurray: Welcome aboard, and I cannot thank you enough! That will help out so much!

Neuromason: Yes, everything will be set in Indianapolis, and you (or anyone else close) would be more than welcome to come by and hang out. I'd say 95% of all sets and locations will be in downtown Indy. Warning though: I may put you to work. :b No, J/K!

Thanks again for our first donation, and I can't wait to start!!

With many kind thanks,

Chris :)

Hey, i wouldnt mind to help out... lol for real.. im not sure what i could do but i don't mind helping if im in town for a day or 2.

Thanks again, Ris768! Your donation was most kind, and I appreciate it!

Not much luck other than our one donation, but we have faith! :hurray: We're all excited to start shooting this on August 8th!!

Thanks again everybody!

Chris :)