90's Movie Trivia Challenge

Al's Handlink

Project QL Intern
Mar 18, 2004
Bristol, Connecticut
We did this a while back for the 80's and it was a ton of fun. So who's up for trying the 90's.

Just post a clue for a movie that came out in the 90's. Whoever is the first to guess the movie correctly, will post the next clue and so on and so forth.

I'll start:

A former Secret Service Agent and a ex-football player kicked out of the NFL team up to find out why the football players girlfriend was killed.

Now you can't look it up. If you do, you are not allowed to post the answer for that particular question.

Good Luck

*dances happily* Yay, I guessed right! LOL! Okay, my turn...

A man with a troubled past leads a group of would-be criminals to retrieve a stolen top secret government project

Samantha Beckett

Samantha Beckett said:
*dances happily* Yay, I guessed right! LOL! Okay, my turn...

A man with a troubled past leads a group of would-be criminals to retrieve a stolen top secret government project

Samantha Beckett

Wait a minute!!! Is it SNEAKERS?? Cuz I LOVE that movie!

Leaper4Life said:
Ok ok. This one should be fairly easy.

A young small town girl dreams of adventure and finds it when she's taken prisoner by a brutish owner of a spellbound estate.

ok, one movie immedatly came to mind when i read this description. this may sound stupid, but it's not Beauty and the Beast is it? hehe.:angel

Sam Beckett Fan said:
thanks, ok i have had mine in mind all day. i hope its not too easy:
A messenger Angel decides to Clip his wings for true love.

City of Angels. one of my favorite quotes ever is from that movie.

"Some things are true whether you believe in them or not." ~ seth

SO TRUE!!

It wasn't too easy I just happen to be a major movie buff. hehehe ;)

A crime rocks a small northwestern town to its core when a teenage girl and her boyfriend are brutally murdered. The killer then targets a young girl making her suspect of everyone around her, hoping it all turns out to be just like the movies.

Ok... this should be pretty easy.