Happy Halloween

Thanks. I am curious, though, what other countries do to celebrate Halloween, if they celebrate it at all. I'm sure that most people know in America, we dress up in costumes, and children go door-to-door and get candy from neighbors.

Again, though, I hope that everyone has a wonderful Halloween. I like the text you used for the "H"s, Imagine.

appy alloween!

Cute effects!

Some people here in England follow the American tradition of going door to door in costume collecting sweets.
Unfortunately, some youths use it as an excuse to 'demand money with menaces' and terrorize old folks.
My daughter dressed as a witch for a special event at the library where she works.

Thanks, I got the smilies from this site (if you can see it) http://www.smilies.4-user.de/index.php?section=Halloween

It's the same here in Germany, leaper1. Some children go from door to door. I have sweets here, but no one visited us yet. The last years only one child from the neighboorhoud came. The most children here are not old enough and we live in a bit lonely area. I've heard from people here, where the children wanted to get money and damaged things in the garden or something like that. That's sad. :realmad

The last years we had a little Halloween Party with friends in our house. I always decorate the house for Halloween. This year our friends had all other plans, so my husband and me have a nice evening for two. We were just eating Tomato soup with ghost noodles and pumpkin bread and watched "The B**gieman".

Have a nice spooky evening!