The 'Who's Against The Italian Job?' Remake Thread

C

Colonel Sandurzz

I have to say it, but i am pissed off at hollywood from now on untill they get off their arses and think of original stories. Remakes are for films that didnt do well the first time around, not for films like this that had a big following in the begining and untill now, still had the cult following. This is just a bad idea, Hollywood. Its a great british film, it had the most outragous car chase in history with british cars, great british actors, and a remake is going to ruin the original british charm. Now, a few of my friends have said to me to give it a chance, they said Mark Wahlberg is in it. I dont care if Optimus Prime is in the sodding film, i'm not going to see it.
I bet these people are 25 year old kids wering suits who havnt a clue what the hell a good film is. Remakes are now out of controll, nearlly every damn film in the past two years have been remakes and i and most of my friends are sick of the incompitence holywood is showing toward producing good quality ORIGINAL films insted of dishing out crap like this that DO NOT NEED TO BE REMADE, THATS WHY THEY WERE GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU :censored . They think a remake will be as successful because its the same film, well i got new for ya', it dont work that way guys.
So, whos against this remake. One, and that me and i have four friends who are aswell.
And I dont give a flying Fu... Fu.... Fu.. errrrr DeLorean about what people say. This is just taking the piss now.

'HOLLYWOOD'
:withstupid
Oh, and did i mention the BRITISHNESS of this film?