Quantum leap meets doctor who part 1

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Hi this is a unique story of quantum leap meets doctor who I hope you all will enjoy it more parts will be available soon I am still writing this story.

Doctor who?

Features David tennent as the 10th Doctor.

The tardis spins through the vortex and the Doctor is all alone by himself wearing his suit walks around the tardis pulling levers and turning knobs feeling like a lonely mad man with a box and smiles at his own reflection while looking at the time rolta. And the doctor pulls yet another leaver and shouts

"allonsy!"

The blue box fades in and out of reality like a ghost and as it lands the lentin at the top of the box stop flashing and the doctor looks at the scanner and says

"fantastic"

Then says stopping himself in mid sentence "no, no don't do that, that was so last regeneration"

He grabs his long coat and puts it on and then suddenly the doctor is lit up in blue light and electrical energy passes through his entire body and the doctor shouts "I don't want to go!" and when the light fades away sam finds himself in his new body and surroundings he looks around the dome of the console room and sees the console and in aw he turns around and says

"oh boy"

While looking at the console.

Meanwhile at project quantum leap

Al walks down the corridor heading towards the waiting room tapping into the handlink saying "we need to find Sam a. S. A. P as it flashes red, yellow and green in his hand and he sees Sam walking towards him wearing all white and Al looks at Sams body in shock and the new persona within Sam says to al

"hello Big fella, who are you? And where am I? Hello am the doctor?"

"how did you get out of the waiting room?"

"the waiting room oh the room I was just in that's such a rubbish name ever throught about changing the name or leaving some magazines in the room magazines are good."

"how did you get out?

"put out your hands "

Al opens his hands in front of Sam and sam puts a lot of door bits into his hands wire's and buttons.

And the doctor/ Sam says" sorry you can send me the bill so who are you?"

" Al"

"Al what?"

"Al calavicci"

"good to meet you Al calavicci I am the doctor"

"doctor who?"

"just the doctor and what's this place?"

"project quantum leap"

"quantum leap? A project? What's that? be warned If I don't like it, it ends tonight!"

"are you not suffering from memory loss?"

"no I am use to travelling so this project what is it all about?"

The Doctor suddenly falls to the floor and Al looking worried the doctor picks himself up saying "Sam can't handle for long a time lord mind and I have only got one heart ahhh! How do you humans handle only one heart?" touching his own chest.

"it's normal for humans?"

"are you not human?"

"time lord.....the last of quickly take me to your sick bay and I need access to your equipment."

Al nods and a few service man helps Al take the Dr to the sick bay.

After a few hours the Dr had put together and build a small temporal mind sick device and he places the device on his forehead near Sams right eye Small anuff to not really notice the device starts to light up and sticks to Sams head.

"this device will help Sams body to cope with my mind until he leaps again I am good now."

The Doctor sitting on the sick bays bed

"take me to your leader? I've always wanted to say that"
Meanwhile back in the tardis

Sam finds the door out of the tardis and runs down the ramp opens the door and steps out the door closes be him and when he looks back behind himself he sees the blue public police box and he walks around the box cautionly saying to himself

"how is this even possible?"

He opens the door again and sees the console room inside and says outloud

"but it's bigger on the inside"

He shuts the door again and finding himself what appears to be earth down a alley way Sam walks slowly up to the top of the alley.

Then suddenly sam attention is caught by a space ship up above in the sky sam looks up at the sky and he sees a alien ship in the air and suddenly a alien voice is heard saying booming out on a loud speaker.

"people of earth prepare your self's for today is the end of the world!"

Sam says outloud

"this can't be good oh boy!"

End of part one

Last edited: