Doctor who meets quantum leap part 3

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Sam looks at the controls, console seeing the ancient equipment with it glowing green and feeling useless in a another man's world feeling like a lost sheep in time suddenly a blue light starts flashing on the console that catchs Sams eye.

Sam walks over to the section on the dash board on the console and for a moment he sees his reflection in the time rota in front of him he sees the 10th Doctors face looking back at him a young man with spikey hair.

And he says to his reflection "what do I do? Wheres Al when you need him?"
And he puts his head like he is almost giving up.

Then Sam presses the blue button and suddenly a hologram of the 10th Doctor appears on the other side of the console and says outload

"emergency doctor hologram 1 please state your request?"

The hologram of the doctor walks up to Sam walking through the console like Al does from time to time. And stands next to Sam looking at him with a serious look on his face repeating the same question acting like a robot.

Sam says "I need your help please this ship doesn't seem to be responding to me at all and there is a alien space ship outside."

The hologram even though it looked like a ghost of the doctor the hologram started to touch the controls of the console and clearly he could switch switches and turn knobs with no problem at all his program being able to change to hard light mode at will and the hologram looks at the scanner turning it round the console to face him directly and suddenly a bang is heared on the tardis doors from the outside.

Then another bang, then another both doctors look at the door looking nervous.

The ghost like version of the doctor breaks out from acting like a machine and suddenly personality flows through him and says to Sam.

"hello! Where was I? Ah yes the daleks hello big fella am the doctor well a reflection of him anyway ah I see my oldest enemy are trying to gain entry. Well let's not give them what they want shall we. We need to move the tardis and we need to do it now" "allons-y !"

"what, what, what, what?" Sam replys

"don't you remember your me? Have you lost your memory again?"

"yes that's right I can't remember a thing nothing at all, memory loss that's right"

The ghost doctor not looking very convinced by that answer takes his sonic screwdriver out of his jacket pocket and starts scanning Sam with it from head to toe a wash of blue light goes over Sam from the sonic and it makes the usual noises from the device and the hologram looks at the scanner with the read out saying :-

"a temporal time displacement exchange has taken place even tho you may look like me you are certainly not me inside are you. Not me at all."

With the doctor looking closey at Sams face.

He moves the scanner to Sam and Sam looks at the scanner and for a moment the scanner turns into a mirror and Sam sees the doctors face again then the other doctor presses a red button on the console and suddenly the face fades like a dream and a face appears in its place and what is shown is Sams real face he looks at it in aww and says outloud

"I can see me its my face! This is amazing. I have crows feet and a bit of white hair"

"when was the last time you saw your own reflection?"

"a very long time ago"

The Doctor presses the red button again and the face changes into the doctors face again in the looking glass.

"how did you do that?"

"it was the tardis it looked into your soul as it where"

"tardis?"

"yes this thing it stands for Time*And Relative Dimensions In Space. Or tardis for short."

Data flashes on the read out of the scanner saying catching the doctors attention.

torchwood.... files download... accessing.... America access top Serect files..... Access.... New Mexico

ID :- Dr Sam beckett...... New Mexico.... Top Serect project...... Project quantum leap..... Time travel.... Reliving other peoples lives....

The ghost doctor says interesting from reading the readout data and suddenly a flame torch light is burning in the centre of the entrance door of the tardis and the doors start to glow red.

Ghost doctor "quickly we need to get away from the daleks" he starts running around the console pulling levers and switching, switches like a man setting a really big alarm clock and the time rota starts moving slowly kicking into life......

It gently goes up and down and the tardis engines can be heard

"quickly Sam Hold onto the console otherwise the tardis will leave you behind" the console room starts to fade like a water painting fading into white.

He places has hands on the console just in time and the blue police box fades away in front of the daleks like a ghost disappearing into thin air with the light at the top of the box flashing in an out of reality....

"exterminate!"
"exterminate!"
"exterminate!"

Two daleks firing lazer weapons with the lights on top of there heads flashing on and off as they talk and the lazer fire passing through the ghostly like shape of the tardis.

End of part 3

Last edited: