Doctor who meets quantum leap part 4

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Part 4

The tardis spins through the space time vortex and the Doctor pulls yet another lever and the tardis stops dead In the vortex just spinning on the spot. Waiting just there to continue.

The Doctor says to sam

"OK let's try and find the real me now shall we"

"the real you?" Sam saying looking really confused.

"of course I am only a computer construction of the doctor from a copy of his mind that he scanned into the tardis mainframe once before on a past adventure designed for such emergencys like this one? The only person he can trust in the entire universe the tardis! Of course apart from him self Old girl"

"I'll take your word for it"

The Doctor looks at Sam and says "whats your present day what time exactly do you come from? Remember you have to be exact remember otherwise we may miss the space, time location off by a few 100 thousand years probably."

Sam trys to remember but draws up a blank.

"ah time travel without a capsule.... Its a killer it's no wonder you can't remember anything you're lucky to remember even you've own name"

"Well I did forget once on my first leap into time."

The Doctor scans Sam once again with his sonic screwdriver and puts the device into the control in a hole on the console as soon as the device is inserted the time rota kicks in and the doctor says "hold on tight Sam"

They both hold onto the console and suddenly......

Project quantum leap

The real doctor trapped inside Sam beckett body now dressed a lot like his present self again with a blue shirt tie and pants coming from als collection of clothing.

says "it not even A evil plan.... I don't know what to do when it's not an evil plan"

Ziggy replys "not everything in the universe is evil doctor"

The Dr looks at ziggy in deep thought until he is totally taken completely off guard and gooshie, Al and the doctor sees the tardis appear looking all amazed as if out of no where the box fading in and out of reality standing just before the ramp to the Imaging chamber completely blocking it off.

The box slowly appears like smoke and when it lands the doctor looking at her smiling looking very pleased with himself with his hands in his trouser pockets saying

"she's found me! old girl there she is! Clever girl just like me a sight for sore eyes."

The mysterious blue police box standing in front of all the staff In project quantum leap to see.

And Al says outloud

"who the hell are you?"

And the doctor turns to Al and says

"that is the question."

I am the doctor
I am a time lord from the planet gallifrey I am 902 years old I am the oncoming storm and I am the one who will save the earth from the monsters do you have a problem with that?"

Al says "no" looking surprised and uncomfortable.

End of part 4

Last edited: