Quantum Leap Fever

L

Luckleaper

Hey Everyone, it has been quite a while since I had a chance to sit down and watch some Quantum Leap. But with season three getting here I've been making time. I'm finishing up my sophmore year of college and have gotten my roommate as crazy about the show as I have. It's kinda fun having someone watch with me who is truly enjoying most of the episodes for the first time. With all of this going on I've been going through the video library and such and dieing for any new word on the QL Movie/Series. Every now and then a rumor will pop up, or someone will say something about it being pushed back. Has anyone actually written Donald Bellisario about this? I've written him in the past and gotten responses to my questions, and if something is going on I'd like to think that he would fill us in. I'll gladly mail him myself if nobody has but I was just wondering. Thanks everyone and Keep the Leap.

Luckleaper

Yes do mail him yourself, I called his production company and they never got back to me on it.
I emailed scifi about it and they never got back to me, I emailed Universal Corporate and they never got back to me on it, so yes write him and see if you get a response, also call Bellisarious productions, the number is listed if you search for that name under yahoo.