The Cheer-leaping Squad!!!

What do you most expect at next year's event?

• Total voters
Hey guys
You know I'm desperately looking forward to coming, however things have changed here recently in that I am now separated from my husband and I'm not sure if that puts my holiday in jeaporady, i desperately hope not!! But the good thing is, my family are more than 100% behind me and I hoping that they'll help me get to go, seeings as my dad just paid for my trip anyway. I wasn't quite sure where to write this, but your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated right now.
Bex

Bexter said:
Hey guys
You know I'm desperately looking forward to coming, however things have changed here recently in that I am now separated from my husband and I'm not sure if that puts my holiday in jeaporady, i desperately hope not!! But the good thing is, my family are more than 100% behind me and I hoping that they'll help me get to go, seeings as my dad just paid for my trip anyway. I wasn't quite sure where to write this, but your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated right now.
Bex

Oh, Bex, I am so sorry! I wondered what you meant when you said you were crying yourself to sleep every night.

I hope you can still come because you'll need a break from your life. But most of all I hope you can make things better for yourself. Do whatever you need to do. I've been divorced, I've been there. Just hold on tight to yourself and whatever you've got, and you'll make it. Bless you.

Hey mate, Ive been there just over a year ago. Believe me you will need this break. Life is one long rollercoaster what with work, kids and my ex. But this is one thing im going to do for myself, and im sure thats how you will feel soon enough.
Time is a good healer even if you dont feel it at the moment.
Stick in there kid. If you ever want to chat you know where we are.
My thoughts are with you.

I have a hard time with my health problems and it's just going to be awesome to meet online friends and well meeting new people and have a bloody good time! :) I'm doing this as a break in my life from blood tests, doctors appointments and the hustle of life.

I'll send good thoughts to you :)