For sale... sob! Novels and VHS.

TheCapn

Project QL Intern
Sep 13, 2005
Leeds, England
Greetings all.

I posted this in the books section too. Apologies.

I have started having to clean out my life. Sadly this means my beloved Quantum Leap stuff has to go. I was a collector but now I have too much collected!

So looking for a good home are:

Novels: The Beginning (1990), Ghost and the Gumshoe (1990), The Beginning (1994), Ghost and the Gumshoe (1994), The Novel (US print), Carny Knowledge (UK Print), Independence, Odyssey, Too Close For Comfort, Obsessions, Loch Ness Leap, Double or Nothing, Search and Rescue, Random Measures, Song and Dance, Knights of the Morningstar, Prelude, The Wall, Foreknowledge.

I also have the A-Z of Quantum Leap and The Quantum Leap Book by Louis Chunovic.

Also VHS Pal set of Quantum Leap episodes from their original release back in 1990.

I hate to see them go but I have no room for them. No prices just make me an offer.

PM me with questions and queries. Serious offers from serious fans! :)

Cheers.

Well if nobody is interested I will just put them on ebay or throw them out. Shame as I wanted them to go to a fan :(

Take care all.

Novels: The Beginning (1990), Ghost and the Gumshoe (1990), The Beginning (1994), Ghost and the Gumshoe (1994), The Novel (US print), Carny Knowledge (UK Print), Independence, Odyssey, Too Close For Comfort, Obsessions, Loch Ness Leap, Double or Nothing, Search and Rescue, Random Measures, Song and Dance, Knights of the Morningstar, Prelude, The Wall, Foreknowledge.

I also have the A-Z of Quantum Leap and The Quantum Leap Book by Louis Chunovic.

Also VHS Pal set of Quantum Leap episodes from their original release back in 1990.

*** Also adding Quantum Leap Comic book collection *** - missing issue 3 :(