Who needs YOUTUBE?? See deleted 2009 convention footage here!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Great news, leapers!

We have tried to post different video clips from the Leap Back 2009 Convention on Youtube, but each time, Barbara Pilnick has sent e-mails to Youtube demanding the videos be taken down. She is not authorized to speak for Leap Back 2009 (the committee was dissolved in December) and she does not own the rights to these videos.

So to resolve the issue, we have posted videos right here at LeapBack2009.com using an embedded Flash video player.

We hope you will enjoy watching Josh the Magician, the Quantum Leap "Leap to Di For" fanfilm Q&A panel, and we also have a compilation video from Scott singing "Somewhere In The Night".

Erika Amato's complete performance will also soon be available!

Check it out here: http://www.leapback2009.com/video/#Video%20from%20Convention

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, Brian. Although differences of opinion apparently couldn't be resolved, the fandom/franchise as a whole is most important and I believe every fan should have a right to experience all things Quantum Leap, no questions asked.

cool video although i met scott here in the uk last year at the collectormania event i would give anything to go to a ql convention.is it so hard to do a one here in the uk??
THEY SHOW QL ALL THE TIME ON SCI FI.more times than sex and the city lol