It's Friday the 13th...

And in Britain it is also "Red Nose Day" - a big charity event also known as Comic Relief. So come on you Brits - Do something funny for money.

I am getting staff and students at school to throw money in a tin to 'buy' a piece of paper to pin on me. I'm trying to cover myself in lots and lots of red 'NO' patches. Get it? 1 Red No, 2 Red Nos. [Red Nose]
What can I say? I love puns. :banghead

Let's all watch the Halloween Episode today. :alien

I'm gonna watch all the Horror episodes today.

"The B**gieman".

"Dreams".

"The Curse of Ptah-Hotep".

"Blood Moon".

"A Portrait For Troian".

Maybe even the Evil Leapers, "Hurricane" and "Permanent Wave", although they're more like thrillers... but there's just something eerie about them.

And in Britain it is also "Red Nose Day" - a big charity event also known as Comic Relief. So come on you Brits - Do something funny for money.

I am getting staff and students at school to throw money in a tin to 'buy' a piece of paper to pin on me. I'm trying to cover myself in lots and lots of red 'NO' patches. Get it? 1 Red No, 2 Red Nos. [Red Nose]
What can I say? I love puns. :banghead
I love it!

A server crashed whilst undergoing standard maintenance, during the visit to try and repair the damage, it was discovered that some idiot had been using it to store downloaded films, a virus had gotten in and wiped out all voicemails. The company in question used these to run the options on the call centre....these were of course lost......Oh the pbx started acting up too.....

Thank god friday the 13th is over......

wheres the beers?

I'm gonna watch all the Horror episodes today.

"The B**gieman".

"Dreams".

"The Curse of Ptah-Hotep".

"Blood Moon".

"A Portrait For Troian".

Maybe even the Evil Leapers, "Hurricane" and "Permanent Wave", although they're more like thrillers... but there's just something eerie about them.

I'm surprised that Trillogy I, II & III isn't mentioned in there.
Isn't that a spooky one too? (admittedly the only 3 episodes I haven't seen).

I'm surprised that Trillogy I, II & III isn't mentioned in there.
Isn't that a spooky one too? (admittedly the only 3 episodes I haven't seen).

Actually, I thought about mentioning the Trilogy and "Temptation Eyes", but they're kind of like my least favorites, although I like them a bit more than "...Troian" (which is listed because I consider it to be a classic).

Anyway, I couldn't see all those episodes I mentioned on friday the 13th. I only made it to "...Ptah-Hotep". After "The B**gieman", the lights kept going on and off. It was like that for like an hour, and then things seemed to get back to normal, so I watched "Dreams", then "Curse...". I was just about to insert the season 5 disc where the episode "Blood Moon" appears, when a little earthquake shook the entire house and we had to go out to our backyard. When the shaking was over (2 minutes later), we went back inside and, just as I was reaching for the DVD case, the lights went off again and they didn't come back until 11:35 PM. As soon as the lights were back, I inserted the "Blood Moon" disc in my DVD player, but, by then, I was having second thoughts about watching it. Finally, I decided not to do it. I had learned my lesson: Never try to watch all the QL Horror episodes on friday the 13th. It's like you're playing with fire (and near a gas tank that is full; speaking of gas tanks, we had a leak the very next morning, but it had been okay for an entire week, which leads me to think: what if I had made it to "...Troian" that same night? Better not to come up with an answer. It just chills my blood).

But well, at least the bad energy is long gone by now.

By the way, Why haven't you seen the Trilogy episodes yet?

Anyway, I couldn't see all those episodes I mentioned on friday the 13th. I only made it to "...Ptah-Hotep". After "The B**gieman", the lights kept going on and off. It was like that for like an hour, and then things seemed to get back to normal, so I watched "Dreams", then "Curse...". I was just about to insert the season 5 disc where the episode "Blood Moon" appears, when a little earthquake shook the entire house and we had to go out to our backyard. When the shaking was over (2 minutes later), we went back inside and, just as I was reaching for the DVD case, the lights went off again and they didn't come back until 11:35 PM. As soon as the lights were back, I inserted the "Blood Moon" disc in my DVD player, but, by then, I was having second thoughts about watching it. Finally, I decided not to do it. I had learned my lesson: Never try to watch all the QL Horror episodes on friday the 13th. It's like you're playing with fire (and near a gas tank that is full; speaking of gas tanks, we had a leak the very next morning, but it had been okay for an entire week, which leads me to think: what if I had made it to "...Troian" that same night? Better not to come up with an answer. It just chills my blood).

But well, at least the bad energy is long gone by now.

Good lord. I felt guilty for having forgot to watch a Quantum Leap "halloween" episode, but now I'm glad I did. Thanks for the warning.

I came, I saw, I watched...then I helped Mom with dinner.

I finally got her to watch the Halloween episode and she said "I can see why it freaked you out the first time you saw it. You were so young..."

Even as an adult that episode is still creepy.