:sing
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Lady Kay-oss
Happy Birthday to you!
:sing

Have a wonderful and exciting year! :roflmao:

Sam's Crow said:
Damn ohboy, I was going to sing this time.

Sadly, this is not the first birthday party I've been insulted at. :cry

:lol Well, if means that much to you, Crow, then how about we trade off every other birthday? Or you take A-M and I take N-Z, or something?

ris768 said:
My name is Marissa. But I am glad to know your name now.

Happy Birthday, Jamie.

Ah! Okay, it just looked like you were calling me Marissa, the way it appeared in the post. *grins* Birthdays are never my 'smart' days... I'm glad I wasn't being mistaken for another person; it makes the birthday wishes better.

And thank you, everyone!

ohboy said:
:lol Well, if means that much to you, Crow, then how about we trade off every other birthday? Or you take A-M and I take N-Z, or something?

Nah, I'll think I'll leave the singing to you.:p You're confident enough to want to do it every time; you must have a nice voice.;)

Sam's Crow said:
Nah, I'll think I'll leave the singing to you.:p You're confident enough to want to do it every time; you must have a nice voice.;)

Actually, I have a horrible singing voice. That's why I do it on the internet, because I would never break out in song in real life. Even when everyone sings a song, I usually just mouth the words.

ohboy said:
Actually, I have a horrible singing voice. That's why I do it on the internet, because I would never break out in song in real life. Even when everyone sings a song, I usually just mouth the words.

Don't feel too bad - I have a hideous singing voice, so much so that when she was little my daughter begged me NOT to sing her lullabyes. As I recall, her actual words were, "Please don't sing, mummy. It's a noise-noise and your noise annoys."

Charming eh?

Also take comfort in the comment made in the QL ep "Justice"

"The good Lord must love the out of tune ones best, cos he sure gives them the loudest voices."