2 Years to go!

Isn't it exciting??? I've put in for my holiday leave too!!

We're still in the process of finalising some financial details, so we don't have an exact date for ticket sales yet, but give us just a few more months and we'll be good to go!

Two years today, we'll all be saying our goodbyes and heading off home after what we hope will be THE best QL convention ever!

Making plans

I really want to go there, but I can not plan holidays and trips 2 years ahead and Los Angeles is not around the corner for me ( I live in Germany). I can only make excat plans by the end of 2008.
I am so sorry about that by now, but I hope I will make it. I REALLY WANT TO GO THERE!!!

I am SO SAD that it's in March. I'm trying to figure out how I can "play hooky" or "get sick" so I can come. I'm a CPA, and I just can't take vacation in March.

WAAAAAHHHH

The con's about 2 1/2 weeks before Tax Day. No-fly season for CPA's. Sorry about that, cookiemom!!

I just came across this particular thread and can only imagine how hard it was to think about being two years away from the con! I found out about Leap Back in February 2008 ... but actually didn't decide to attend until a week before the convention began. (Luckily the airfare wars played in my favor.) So I tip my hat in admiration to all of you who planned ahead!

Where has the time gone?

I am so glad that my 2 year anticipation of the convention wasn't a let down. The convention ended up being a thousand times better than my expectations. I am still blown away by it all and long to relive it over and over again.

I am so glad that I have met so many new friends around the world that I can forever share the memories with. I miss you guys and hope we can meet again. Even if there isn't a 2014 convention maybe we can have a reunion.