Official Photo Gallery Now Open!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hello Leapers!

At long last the official convention photo gallery is now open!

http://www.leapback2009.com/photos/

You can register with the gallery and post your own photos, too! You can make comments, watermark your images, and upload them all at one time using our easy drag and drop application!

If you're looking for your photo with Scott Bakula from the convention - just email me at brian@leapback2009.com with your username on the gallery, your real name, and your address. Within 48 hours I'll open your access to the private gallery.

This gallery is hosted on our own website, meaning the photos will never be lost or deleted due to inactivity in your account like some other photo hosting sites. Even if you have your photos on another site, please feel free to post them here as well! We hope you enjoy the photos!

Edit: Ok, mass confusion, folks.

You have to register ON THE PHOTO GALLERY to see your personal photo with Scott. Your forum membership will not get you in there.

Once you sign up ON THE PHOTO GALLERY, email me your photo gallery username, your real name, and your address. Once I verify you were a ticketholder, I'll code your username to a special group that can see that album. That special album is for ticketholders only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR FORUM USERNAME unless you have created that SAME USERNAME on the photo gallery first. I know a lot of you from meeting at the convention, but unfortunately I do not have time now to email each photo personally, so this way makes it easy for me to get you in there to find your own photo. Thanks for understanding!

The rest of the photo gallery is for everyone and has more than 1000 photos!

Last edited:
This is great, thanks very much! Seeing all those pictures it almost feels like I'd been there.

:)

Ok, mass confusion, folks.

You have to register ON THE PHOTO GALLERY to see your personal photo with Scott. Your forum membership will not get you in there.

Once you sign up ON THE PHOTO GALLERY, email me your photo gallery username, your real name, and your address. Once I verify you were a ticketholder, I'll code your username to a special group that can see that album. That special album is for ticketholders only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR FORUM USERNAME unless you have created that SAME USERNAME on the photo gallery first. I know a lot of you from meeting at the convention, but unfortunately I do not have time now to email each photo personally, so this way makes it easy for me to get you in there to find your own photo. Thanks for understanding!

:) :) :) :) :)

Well.... The picture taken on my camera is actually better than the offical one! Which is fine, my picture is really good.

In the Offical pic I am not looking at the camera :banghead :eek:
I think because Scott was so quick to jump up next to me I was taken by surprise. But luckily I was ready for my camera.

I need to fix the red eye in my picture. I tired a program but it made my hazel eyes far to dark and Scott's eyes were not fixed much. Could some Photoshop wizard do it for me if I send them the picture???? PLEASE??

Private Photo Gallery

Thanks for all the fantastic photos posted.

Just one question about the personal photos, will we be able to purchase our own photos without the watermark any time in the future?

Ok, mass confusion, folks.

:) :) :) :) :)

I've tried uploading my photos, spent ages doing it and my photos don't appear. I would love to share them with you. I have tried using the web upload and the applet upload with no success.

I have had problems as well. Even though I have already uploaded two pictures when the site first was created. A few days ago I tried to add more and nothing happened. I thought it was my firewall but I tired it with it off and the still nothing.