New Story - Just One Touch

agtspooky

Project QL Intern
Jan 26, 2012
Hi all! After having watched Mirror Image recently on the G4 channel I was inspired to write my very first Quantum Leap story. Been writing fanfic for years (X-Files, Sentinel, Supernatural) but this is my first foray into Sam and Al's world. Hope you enjoy!

Title: Just One Touch
Author: agt_spooky
Word Count: 2,350
Characters: Sam Beckett, Al Calavicci
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Spoilers: General for series
Disclaimer: I don't own them, more's the pity. Just borrowing!
Summary: Takes place immediately after the events of the series finale, Mirror Image. Sam and Al finally get a chance to tell each other how much their friendship means to one another.
Author's Notes: Comments and feedback always appreciated!

http://agt-spooky.livejournal.com/863640.html

Finally read your story. Loved it. Tears in my eyes too. You did an excellent job following up on the final episode with this one! :cheers

Thank you so much, sonea! I was very nervous about writing my first QL fic, so I greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback. :roflmao:

I just read this and you did a marvelous job! I look forward to more stories from you...I hope there'll be more. :)

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Julia. I greatly appreciate it and I'm so thrilled you enjoyed the story. I have a feeling I've opened a floodgate with this first story and that I'll be continuing on with Sam and Al's adventures. :)