Convention

angvav

Temporary Account
Hi everyone :)

Members of this site whom will go to the convention, would you all actually meet up with each other at the convention and get to know each other a little more?

I hope no one minds me asking this, and it may sound silly I know....

But I was just curious as to whether members in this site actually become friends :)

:)

Hi Angvav,
I have met Lighting McQueenie, he's from Melbourne, so shouldn't be hard for you to meet him if you wanted to before hand, he is coming to leapback (i think)
I am good friends with Leaper1 and spoke to her on the phone the other day, also I talk to Mr Questionmark on Skype quite a bit, so people on this site do become good friends. Its really lovely I'm looking forward to meeting quite a few people from this site, especially Brian, Snish, Al the Observer, Marissa (to name a few off the top of my head) if I look at the attendance register I could add a bundle more.

Oh, if you are looking for a ticket, before you buy one, check out with Hayden (lighting mcqueenie) if he still wants his, if he doesn't you would get a good ticket sitting next to me (what a bonus HAHAHAHA!!)

Bexter said:
Its really lovely I'm looking forward to meeting quite a few people from this site, especially Brian, Snish, Al the Observer, Marissa (to name a few off the top of my head)

Aw, thanks, Bex! I look forward to meeting you too--I have a feeling you'll be the life of the party.

angvav said:
I hope no one minds me asking this, and it may sound silly I know....

But I was just curious as to whether members in this site actually become friends :)

:)
There are no silly questions, Angvav. Only silly times in which to ask certain questions questions.

Personally, I could say that I have, in the few months I've been here, become internet friends with a few members, mostly through chat talks. Considering location, I don't think I'll get to meet them face-to-face in a long while, though... Plus, while this isn't set in stone, there's a very high chance I won't be making the convention... :(