Hey guys get voting!

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
http://airlockalpha.com/node/8537/

According to this Quantum Leap has been nominated for a Rod Serling award.
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Quote:
Five classic television shows are trying to reach a hall of fame of their own with the Rod Serling Award. Looking to join a class that includes the original "Star Trek," the original "Twilight Zone," the original "Doctor Who" and last year's winner "Star Trek: The Next Generation" are "Babylon 5," the original "Battlestar Galactica," "Quantum Leap," "Space: 1999" and "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine."

Fans will have a chance to choose from each category once per day for 30 days beginning June 25 right here at Airlock Alpha.

Bookmark the page, and submit your daily vote.

Looks like voting begins June 25th. Thanks for the info!

Okay, today's June 25th and I'm ready to vote, but when I click on the link to go to the site to vote, there isn't any link on that page to go to a ballot. :( Am I overlooking something over there?

Help, please...and thank you! :)

Eleiece

Okay, today's June 25th and I'm ready to vote, but when I click on the link to go to the site to vote, there isn't any link on that page to go to a ballot. :( Am I overlooking something over there?

Help, please...and thank you! :)

Eleiece
I had the same problem - today, the site says that they're extending voting by one day because of the delayed start.

I voted and made DH vote, too! Go Quantum Leapers!

Remember: you can vote once per day/email address through July 26, 2011!