90's Movie Trivia Challenge

i'm sure you'll have your chance MJ, it happens to me sometimes too, in fact i didnt think i would know most of the movies you guys would do, but i have been in the game more than i thought :)

Okay, this one might be a bit of a stumper, but let's give it a go...

A homicide detective witnesses the execution of a serial killer. Soon after the execution the killings start again, and they are very similar to the killer's style.

Too vague? :p

dang, my best friend adores newsies but i have never seen it, she kept trying to get me to, but it didn't look all that great to me.

lay it on us Jennie :)

Believe it or not, this trendy film is actually an adaptation of Jane Austen's Emma

I haven't read through all 8 pages, so I apologize if someone else thought of this one first:

This film tells the story of a "hotshot banker" who spent 20 years of his life in prison for a double homicide that he did not commit.

Ok, Let me think....................Here is a Quote from a very famous movie.
This one should take less time to answer than it took me to type it.

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it, you! You Lt. Weinburg! I have a greater responcibility than you can possibly fathom. You weap for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existance, while grotesque and incomprehencable to you, saves lives! You don't want to hear the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, You want me on that wall.You need me on that wall. We use words like Honor, Code, Loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man that rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a d*** what you think you are entitled to!!!