My QL Composition~ Continued

*Al'sChick*

Project QL Intern
Nov 18, 2005
Somewhere,Texas
I hope you read the 1st Chapter if youre reading this because...
You would need to...
I guess.
Hope you like it!
Comment!

*Al'sChick*

Chapter 2:

?What in the world is going on Ziggy?? Admiral Albert Calavicci bellowed up at the blue sphere on the ceiling, banging the hand link on to the main control panel. ?If you don?t answer me, you over zealous peace of-,? Al was cut short when the highbred computer answered, ?Admiral, Dr. Beckett is unfortunately out of reach. I am not able to find him. He has simply, vanished.? Ziggy smirked. Al?s dress was not as bright as his mood, he wore tiny sunglasses in orange and yellow pinned on to the front of a purple over coat, a pink undershirt, and bright maroon slacks, and on his feet striking baby blues. ?What?? Al yelled at the top of his lungs, then turning his attention to one of the many Computer Technologist they have at the project, ?You better get a hold of him Gooshie. I don?t care how, if you have to get me to take this damn computer apart with my bare hands, I will!? Gooshie flung his mouth open and cracked, ?Y-y-yes sir!? Al spun out of the room and stomped down the hall. The crowds split for the ragging Admiral, young scientists jumped back in fear of Al, they knew that he had a temper and the only thing that controlled it was his wife, the love of his life, Beth. She was the only thing that kept Al from tarring apart the project and ripping Sam from the grip of time. She made him smile, made him laugh, made him wish that every day could be theirs alone, and in her eyes he could forget the pain for Sam, the pain that made him cry at night and kept him journeying back through time to help the friend he lost but just found. Al groaned as the kids stared at him with open mouths but then smiled as he neared his quarters, for he knew on the other side of that door he would find Beth. As the door slid open he walked into the dark, smiling he thought of what Beth was planning. ?Beth?? Al whispered smiling even brighter. The lights were turned on fast by the woman Al was expecting to find willing to be taken, but this was the opposite. ?Al? What are you doing back so early? I thought you would be seeing Sam right about know.? Beth turned away from him, and stared at the floor. What is going on? Is she acting? ashamed? ?Uhh? No, Ziggy can?t get a hold of Sam. So I thought I would come visit.? Al, eyebrows raised, slid closer to his wife and began rubbing her arms. Beth turned to him with a strange look in her eyes, that Al knew wasn?t right, and fell into his arms, her touch was cold, not like it normally was, she was different. ?What?s going on?? Al pulled away and looked into her eyes, but they warmed and her touch was no longer cold. ?Nothing, it?s just, Sam, I mean it?s so? they?ll find him, he?ll be alright.? Her frown turned to a smile and Al couldn?t help but follow the gesture.

Last edited:
My QL Composition~ Chapter 3.

Im so glad you guys are enjoying this!
Thanks.

*Al'sChick*

Chapter 3:
Walking down the hallway, Sam?s memory wasn?t getting any better, like he thought it would. The hall walls were filled with small blue veins, which he knew belonged to his creation, his highbred computer, Ziggy. Striding toward the main control room, right before he reached the entrance he stopped to listen in on the conversation between Ziggy and Gooshie. ?Ziggy have you found Dr. Beckett yet?? Gooshie, as he asked, fumbled on the hand link. ?Yes.? Ziggy answered plainly. ?Well were is he? And you better get the Admiral.? Gooshie snarled up at the computer. ?I should reach the Admiral first.? Ziggy replied quickly and then the slow hum of her presents faded. Gooshie grunted and called after the computer, unsuccessfully. Gooshie looking over the room spotted Sam. ?Umm? do you need something?? Gooshie called out. Sam replied without thought ?Gooshie it?s great to se-,? Sam stopped noticing Gooshies strange look and stuttered a goodbye while nervously breaking away.

Chapter 4.

And heres Chapter 4, because they are both really short.
Enjoy! :D

*Al'sChick*

Chapter 4:
?Admiral?? Ziggy's smooth tone filled the room as Al sat up from lying on his side next to Beth on his bed scooped up in fading dreams of her touch. ?Yeah Zig.? Al replied as he lit a cigar that he had tucked in his mouth, ?This better be good news.? He mumbled under his breath. ?I heard that.? Ziggy sounded, making Al chuckle. Ziggy smirked ?I thought you would want to know, I?ve located Dr. Beckett.? Al wide eyed slipped out of bed, trying not to wake Beth, stared hard at the ceiling. ?And? Ziggy were is he? Is he alright? Answer me!? Temper rising Al yanked on his clothes. ?He is fine. But about his whereabouts-,? Ziggy shied away. ?Ziggy!? Al shot the ceiling another dirty look. ?Head over to the control room, Admiral.? Ziggy shot back. ?Zig-?Al was cut off when the computer interrupted, ?You?ll see.? The humming faded when Ziggy exited the room. After kissing Beth goodbye, Al stepped out of the room, groaning.

My QL Composition~ Chapter 5, 6 & Info.

Hey guys!
Thanks for all the comments!
Im SO glad youre all enjoying it!
Okay but remember, its not completely finished yet...
So once I post all of my Chapters on here it might take a while to post the rest...
Im kinda stuck...
But when we get there, maybe you guys can help me out! :D
But anyways heres Chapter 5!

*Al'sChick*

Chapter 5:
?Ziggy! What?s going on?? Gooshie questioned, pressing his hand against his head in desperate need to push out a scolding headache. Ziggy was silent. ?Yea that?s what I would like to know.? Al agreed while entering the room, ?Ziggy! Open up the imaging chamber door, I?m going to see Sam!? he shouted up at the blue sphere while snatching the hand link from Gooshie's paws. ?Al I don?t think that?s such a good Idea.? Verbena Beaks purred as she stepped out of the back of the room. ?What are you talking about Verbena?? Al questioned in response. ?Look I think you should just take a break from this one okay Al?? Verbena took a step towards Al and placed her dark tinted hand on his cheek; Al immediately snatched up her hand in his and shot her a stare forcing and sharp. ?Verbena listen to me, you have to understand Sam needs me! Not Ziggy or Gooshie to help him out, but me!? Flustered Al dropped her hands and turned to cradle his Face in his hands. Feeling his pain, Dr. Beaks knew that he was going through a hard time with Beth he had come to her about it earlier in the week he had said it to be nothing serious but that there was something different when he held her and looked her in the eyes? almost like she didn?t want him. She again placed a hand on him, his shoulder twitched with the feeling of her care, ?I know Al, and I am sorry? Ziggy open the door.? Gooshie raised his eyebrows at her quick change in mind. ?But Dr. Beaks I am afraid that-, ? Al Grinned as he raised an eyebrow at Verbena and cut off Ziggy with a quick tune of Toy Story?s ?You?ve Got a Friend in Me? as he chuckled off to the Imaging Chamber door. Inside he stood waiting for what seemed like ages, until he finally roped the words together ?Gooshie center me on Sam!? fingers dancing over the control panel Al?s wish was in the process of being granted.

Last edited:
Chapter 6.

Chapter 6!
I love this one!
Al & Sam time! Goody!
Lol. Here it is:

*Als'Chick*

Chapter 6:
Sam walked down the halls of the project, and had come to the conclusion that as soon as you stepped foot into it you were more than likely lost, he hoped that there might just be a sign of were exactly this Cole Parker, the person Sam had just leapt into, might live. After searching the halls he found himself back at the place he started, the doorway to the control room. Sam began to enter the room when someone popped out of nowhere and bellowed, ?Sam!? As Sam turned a full 360 on Al to ridden him of his shock he groaned, ?Al? Why do you always have to sneak up on me?? Al grinned he was pleased to see Sam and all his familure comics that were able to make up the man behind the brain. ?Me?? Al grinned as he questioned his friend totally caught up in the moment he spent with him. ?Yes you! What other hologram could I possibly be talking to?? Sam replied as he waved his arms around with his words and again turned, as if looking for another hologram to speak to. Al struck out another laugh and long grin. ?Why are you so happy? I?ve been here for about four-,? Sam began pestering like he always did when he suddenly again realized exactly were here was, as did Al who interrupted his frightful hunt with a yelp as he looked around and noticed the control room. ?You?re in the project Sam!? as Al started to point out the obvease Sam quickly decided he was in no mood to play that game. ?Al, I am aware! But I need you to get Ziggy to tell me the date and what I am doing here fast!? Al turned back to Sam mouth open and eyes wide, he frowned ?What? Why are you so eager to leave? You?re home! You could meet me, we could hang out. You know I won?t think you?re crazy like the rest of them. I mean, come on I?m a hologram!? Sam didn?t smile or laugh at Al, though he knew he was trying to make him. He couldn?t find himself even barely wanting to stay in this time, not with Beth and Al having problem?s, that was one thing Al never told him about, so he defiantly didn?t want to be a bad reminder. ?No Al I don?t want to stay here.? Sam turned to not look at Al?s questioning eyes. ?Sam what?s going on? I know that look.? Al wasn?t giving up to easy, but before Sam could answer the Hand link began to squeal. Al held the Hand link close to his face to read the small lettering that scrolled across the screen, Reds, greens and yellows flashed across his surprised brow as he gasp for air. ?Sam, Ziggy?s come up with a date.? Al took an awkward pause as Sam turned to face him. ?It?s April the 17th?? Al looked up into Sam?s eager face, swung his hand to his cheek and stuttered out, ?Two-thousand and one, Sam, you?ve leapt into our time?? Sam and Al stared at each other in disbelief.