Hey Yall!

May I be the first to welcome you to Al's place.
Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.
New members are always welcome, and there's always room for one more.
This is positively THE best QL site in the whole wide web world.

leaper1 said:
May I be the first to welcome you to Al's place.
Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.
New members are always welcome, and there's always room for one more.
This is positively THE best QL site in the whole wide web world.

Hehe, thanks. This is the best site I've seen, that's for sure.

laestrella said:
I thought I read "the cad." well, having a pic of Al doesn't help. :)

You mean my avatar? I just needed a avvy fast because I had to go. I'll change it to a Cazzy one later. :)

ziggysego said:
Hi Caz

Welcome to Al's Place. The best wee place on the Internet. Looking forward to hearing your views on Quantum Leap. Who knows, it could start a debate ;)

Thanks.

Ooo, I love debating! :D

Welcome to the board! You'll find it's a great place to be. Certainly more active than any other QL sites out there!

TessCrazy said:
hey caz, good to find someone my age on here. AND you're from the UK! ... AND you're an AL-coholic. yay, you rock ! lol

speak soon!

YAY! A British person! I'm not alone! *Hugs you* ^_^

The Caz said:
YAY! A British person! I'm not alone! *Hugs you* ^_^

Caz, I'm officially the resident :wacko Brit and I'm pleased to have other Brits here too.

I have some fabulous trans-atlantic friends here, but work schedules and time zones make 'live' chats on msn etc hard to arrange a lot of the time.

What part of the UK are you in? Most of the British QL fans seem to be 'up North', with one or two on the south coast, and me in Bedford a bit North of London. (Oh and not forgetting my best bud Emma in Northants.)

Welcome to the Board! - From yet another Brit - This is definitely the best QL site on the web and you'll definitely enjoy your stay!
Everyone at Als' Place says 'Cheers!' :cheers

leaper1 said:
What part of the UK are you in? Most of the British QL fans seem to be 'up North', with one or two on the south coast, and me in Bedford a bit North of London. (Oh and not forgetting my best bud Emma in Northants.)

Hehe, yeah I'm 'up North'. I live in Lytham, that's near Blackpool. Anyone know it?