Due South

ChickenStu

Project QL Intern
Nov 8, 2005
After Quantum Leap ended, this became my favourite show. I recently got the DVD set of Season 1 and I'm loving it! Any other fans?

ChickenStu said:
After Quantum Leap ended, this became my favourite show. I recently got the DVD set of Season 1 and I'm loving it! Any other fans?

ohhhh I am not just a fan I am in looooove:dreaming with QL. I have had all three seasons from one the last one was released and I still can get enugh! I do have my favorets, but QL almost always fits my mood.

jmellissa said:
ohhhh I am not just a fan I am in looooove:dreaming with QL. I have had all three seasons from one the last one was released and I still can get enugh! I do have my favorets, but QL almost always fits my mood.

He was talking about Due South I think:)

I LOVED Due South! I was so sure I was the only one who knew about it! It was one of my prior obsessive shows. I recorded every ep. I'm saving up to buy the DS season 1 along with QL season 4. This is too cool!

Samantha Beckett

ya your right I thought that it was just an episoed I just have not seen yet. Being that I have not seen many affter season three. or don't rmember. Sorry.

Due South was a fantastic show. I too thought I was the only one who ever saw it. Benton Fraser was such a cool uncool guy. Didn't like the new Ray thought (Jump the Shark Category - Same character, different actor). Dief definitely rocked. Awesome theme song too

I loved this show aswell!! Used to watch it on the beeb on it's first airing and then on ITV3 after QL relapse.

I like Fraser and Deifenbaker was fab, but I have to disagree, I liked it when the new Ray joined - he was a good actor but i've seen hardly anything of him after DS. :)

In fact, alongside Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and of course Quantum Leap it's one of my Top 10 shows!