SCOTT BAKULA in LONDON !!

Thanks for the pictures! :hurray:Oh boy, when I see the pictures I would like to see him at the con so much. Perhaps there will be another time and it will be possible for me then to meet him...

He was awesome!

We got there at 7.30am, so we were near the front of the pre-pay queue, only about 30 people back.
When we got in we went straight to get a virtual ticket, only to be told he had arrived and already started, so we went more or less straight through.
I did the same as with Dean - two copies of a fan-fic, this time 'Run For Their Lives' since it was set in London - and said, "I've signed one for you, would you sign one for me?"
I told Scott that Sam was an Irish Nanny in the story, and gave him some lines from the story asking, "Can you do an Irish accent?"
"Of course I can," he smiled [gotta love that smile!]
Considering he read it sight unseen, written sort of phonetically, he did a pretty good job! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
He was, as expected, perfectly charming and wonderful.
He signed my story "To Helen, Thanks so much & good luck! S Bakula"
And the photographer wasn't happy with my first shot, so I got two! I look awful in both, but Scott is, well
totally
gorgeous!
As soon as I can get to a scanner, I'll try to upload them.
I told Scott I was writing a StarGate crossover, which amused him. Michael Shanks' reaction was 'that will be an interesting experiment!' He was totally awesome too by the way, and drop dead gorgeous with a cherry on top. Gotta wait for my photos with him as the session was late in the afternoon so they are coming in the mail.

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw first photos and films on YouTube. Must have been a great day! I'm looking forward to your photo, leaper1. :)

No scanned photo op yet, but here, if it works, is the shot they took of Scott signing my story.
100_1454.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/119200491/76a87316/100_1454.html

on saturday i finally got to meet mr scott bakula.

met some lovely scott fans.

emma - i didn't see you there - i hope that you had a great day too.

here are some photos from the day:

scottlow2.jpg

scottlow4.jpg

scottlow5.jpg

scottlow6.jpg

he got papped on saturday - probably after the convention posing for photographs for singer bryan adams .

bryan2.jpg

brayn1.jpg

i didn't attend yesterday's sunday signing but a photographer from a photo agency took this picture of scott signing:

sunday.jpg

May I say that the pictures are wonderful and Leaper 1 you look so lovely with Emma. Scott is as handsome as always. May I ask what is papped mean. Is security getting frisky.

My twin and I had a great time yesterday. I wasn't too worried but my twin sister was a bit nervous. She had to have two pictures because she was giggling which she does when she's nervous. :)

After a while I noticed that there was virtually no Q to see Scott, so I grabbed my twin and toddled over and saw this cool Enterprise photo from the episode "In a mirror darkly" where he's sitting on the original enterprise in the captains chair. Totally couldn't resist that picture.

I was like "Hiya". Thankfully I was ok this time. I told him I thought he was so sweet in LA and I still remember the social security number and he laughed and nodded and said I remember :D

I had to tell him I lied when I told him I was 14 when I started with my deep deep crush but I was about 11. He give me a grin and a smile as in "I understand why you lied."

He asked if we where sisters and we both said at the same time we're twins. :) Then my twin sister explained that were only nine when we started to watch QL and then when we got a little older our hormones started. :)

The experience reminded me of when I was little and all the girls in my class at school liked Take That and I liked Scott :)

AND I'VE NOT CHANGED ABIT!!!!!! :)

Also it was totally cool seeing all my QL friends! It was great to finally meet you Helen! :)

Hugz
Janine xxx

I just looked at that picture with Emma and she looks totally shattered! :nut

Gee, thanks, lol!

I was shattered actually - I'd had about a total of twenty hours sleep from Tuesday night to Saturday night, so I was running on empty by the time I had a picture with Helen! That's what you get for going back and forth between two fandoms!

My pics are below:

Thank you Julieann for answering my question about pappazzi oh man I feel like Homer.
Doh. Emma nice pictures. Janna I am so thrilled for you and your sister.
You all made my day with your pictures and stories. By the way GQ should call Scott he looks very sharp in a pant suit.

I told Scott that Sam was an Irish Nanny in the story, and gave him some lines from the story asking, "Can you do an Irish accent?"
"Of course I can," he smiled [gotta love that smile!]
Considering he read it sight unseen, written sort of phonetically, he did a pretty good job! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
He was, as expected, perfectly charming and wonderful.
He signed my story "To Helen, Thanks so much & good luck! S Bakula"

Ah, the Irish Nanny!!!! ;)
Glad you had a such fun, Helen :wavey

wow - great pictures emma.

i was 4th row back - i must have been just behind you.

i was the girl in the purple gingham shirt that asked the boring question of 'was you sad the ending that they chose for sam beckkett was that he never returned home?' - this was towards the end of the talk.

i had to ask him something, anything! :roflmao:

i wonder if the whole talk was filmed? i will have to check out you tube!

I hope someone posts a video of the Q&A - I'd love to see it (and hear his brogue, lol!)

Thanks for posting the pictures and your experiences. Glad it was great!

Great vid!
Mind you, I'm in trouble now, cos I didn't realize how many LFCC you tube entries there would be, so I've spent far too long trawling through them.
I'll have to come back to the Stargate talk ones.
Some good Scott pics [as if there are ever bad Scott pics!] but I think yours is the best edited Laurence.