Newbie here.

KT1972

Project QL Intern
Dec 22, 2022
Uk
Hi, I'm new around these parts.

My name is Karen, but don't let that scare you, I try not to behave like one. I'm British, the wrong side of 50, and a mum to 3 adult kids, I also have a cat called Sox (see profile pic).

I watched Quantum Leap when it was first broadcast in the early '90's, but discovered it being repeated on a smaller channel about a year ago, and got back into it with my daughter. I admit I got a bit impatient with the TV run, so bought the box set, and the daughter and I completed all 5 series before the TV run had come to it's end.

I have no regrets.

I would love to see the rebooted series, but as yet I have not found any channel broadcasting it in my area.

Other shows I enjoy include Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, The good place, and The big bang theory.

Well, I think that'll do for now. You're sure to get to know me better as time goes on. I look forward to getting to know you. :cheers

Welcome!!

I wonder if Peacock is an option for you to watch the revival series? It, as well as the OG QL, is on that streaming service. I'm still primarily a fan of the OG, but my daughter and I are enjoying and watching the new one as well. I definitely have my personal hopes for it, but we shall see if any of that actually happens...