715 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Nightstalker
June 28, 1984 ? August 31, 1985

Los Angeles Area, California

Sam is being used as a tool to stop a madman. His user, however, has met its match with the entity protecting its own puppet. A dizzying number of unsuccessful leaps in a row keep the Project staff hopping and guessing what's next.

Written by: A. J. Burfield

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 10. (This was an excellent story! It's one of my personal favorites.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I really liked this episode. Kind of reminded me of the movie "Fallen" (which is a great movie, BTW, for those of you who haven't seen it).

This story is also very similar to an idea I had many years ago. Good work, AJ. :D

Damon

This was a good episode, although one part in the middle was a bit confusing, when Al had a conversation with the killer. Without giving away spoilers, is that conversation going to be referenced or explained in a future episode(s)? Overall, though, the author did a good job in capturing the essence of a "creepy" story.