Is anyone wish to share a room with me?

Sosoleapeuse

Project QL Intern
Apr 15, 2008
Hello everyone!:wavey

My name is Sophie, I'm French but I live and work in Ireland now since nearly 1 year. I am 23 and a huge fan of Quantum Leap of course!
I have my tickets for the convention of next year in the Accelator Chamber, it will be for me the first time to ever participe to a convention and I am really excited about it.
Now it is time for me to find a roomate for sharing the expense of the Hotel, is anyone wish to share the cost with me?
I look forward to your reply and I wish you a lovely week-end guys.

hi sophie, if your looking to go a couple of days before then i'm happy o share a room with you as i have arranged to share with another group during the con unless you wanna share with us for those days too??

Ben

Sosoleapeuse said:

My name is Sophie, I'm French but I live and work in Ireland now since nearly 1 year. I am 23 and a huge fan of Quantum Leap of course!
I have my tickets for the convention of next year in the Accelator Chamber, it will be for me the first time to ever participe to a convention and I am really excited about it.
Now it is time for me to find a roomate for sharing the expense of the Hotel, is anyone wish to share the cost with me?

Sophie,

Hello, my name is Andra and I live in Texas. Karen and I have a room and are interested in cutting down the costs even more. We are looking for a non-smoking roommate. The room we have booked has two double beds. I am not against sharing a bed - or we can have the hotel put in a rolling bed.

Just wondering - do you speak English? I took one semester of French in high school but that was a LONG time ago.

Andra

Sosoleapeuse said:

Last edited:
Hello Ben, :wavey

I will certainly come a few days before the Convention to take the opportunity to have a look around as I have never been to the USA before. I am not 100% sure of how long before but most certainly around 3 days before.
So yes why not sharing the room before and during the Convention! Did you already book your room? How many people would it include? Where are you from yourself? Have you already being to any Concention before?

I look forward to hearing from you soon as I think rooms needs to be booked pretty quickly now.
Sophie

benji85 said:
hi sophie, if your looking to go a couple of days before then i'm happy o share a room with you as i have arranged to share with another group during the con unless you wanna share with us for those days too??

Ben

Hello Andra, nice to "meet" you!

Thanks for your reply. Yes don't worry I do speak English without any problem ! You won't need to use your OLD knowledge of French!:D
I have, as well, no problem to share a bed with one of you if needed, for the moment I am open to any possibility to find a roomates.
Will you come a few days before the Convention or you just booked a room for the 3 days? As I am looking to share the expense for as well a few days before the Convention to have the chance to "travel" a bit before as I have never been to the USA before as I told to Ben.
Let me know which day you book a room for.
Bye , Sophie

bingos_gal said:
Sophie,

Hello, my name is Andra and I live in Texas. Karen and I have a room and are interested in cutting down the costs even more. We are looking for a non-smoking roommate. The room we have booked has two double beds. I am not against sharing a bed - or we can have the hotel put in a rolling bed.

Just wondering - do you speak English? I took one semester of French in high school but that was a LONG time ago.

Andra

Sosoleapeuse said:

Will you come a few days before the Convention or you just booked a room for the 3 days? As I am looking to share the expense for as well a few days before the Convention to have the chance to "travel" a bit before as I have never been to the USA before as I told to Ben.
Bye , Sophie

Hi Sophie, I'm Karen responding for Andra and myself. Our room is booked for 4 nights, March 26-29. I hope that's helpful to you. Let us know what you'd like to do.

Last edited:
Hi Karen,
Thanks for the fast reply. I will keep you inform as I am more looking for sharing the room from the night of the 23 or 24 until the 29 and flying back home the 30th. So I look at someone who would if possible matching those days instead of having to share with two diferent people for before and during the Convention. Hope you understand but it is not a no yet I will keep you inform ! Have a nice day, Please keep an eye on the forum!

Snish said:
Hi Sophie, I'm Karen responding for Andra and myself. Our room is booked for 4 nights, March 26-30. I hope that's helpful to you. Let us know what you'd like to do.

Hi Mand,

Which are the date that you have booked a room for? I plan to come a few date before the Convention to "travel" (Holywood) a bit around as i have never been to the USA before.

mand said:
i have a king bed room and it has a sofa bed in the room, so if anyone needs to share a room then ya more and welcome to share with me, i'm going from the uk and there will just be me,

Sophie,

We have the room for Thursday thru Sunday nights, checking out on Monday. Neither Karen, or I want to have to rush to get there on Friday and Sunday and miss something. If you don't want to stay that many days I'm sure the hotel will allow you to pay for how ever many nights you do stay even if it is less than what Karen and I are paying for.

I'm glad I wouldn't have to rely on my rusty French. I hope you can find a situation satisfactory to you. Whether you room with us or not. It's going to be a GREAT convention and I can see Dean Stockwell (Al) again. Karen and I are fans of his - we belong to a yahoo group called the Sassies - Stockwell Appreciation Society (SAS) I've been to 2 of Dean's art exhibits - he does marvelous collages. I saw him in Dallas, Texas in May of 06, and this past Oct. in Taos, New Mexico.

I love Quantum Leap and am watching reruns right now three nights a week - Monday - Wednesday.

Andra

Sosoleapeuse said:

Thanks for your reply. Yes don't worry I do speak English without any problem ! You won't need to use your OLD knowledge of French!:D
I have, as well, no problem to share a bed with one of you if needed, for the moment I am open to any possibility to find a roomates.
Bye , Sophie

Hello Girls!

You know what it was too much hassle to find the perfect match of days with anyone that I booked yesterday a double bedroom just for myself hoping to find roomates after. I booked 7 nights ( I go to the USA for the first time so I want to take time to see a bit around at the same occasion) Arrival the Tuesday 24th of March until the night of the Monday the 30th , leaving the room on Tuesday.
I did ask and you can cancel your room up to 3 days prior the event without any charges! So why not cancelling your room Karen and Andra and coming to mine to share the room for 4 of the 7 nights that I book it for?!
Let me know if this idea suits you both as it would make more sense to me due to the fact that it is me who stay the longest time. If it is okay for you it is okay for me I would be happy to share my room with others fan of Quantum Leap!
Let me know what you think girls and we could arrange that...
I won't consult my e-mail over the week-end so don't worry if I don't reply to you not until Monday.
Have a lovely week-end to both of you.
I look forward to your reply and I cannot wait to be next March to see for the first time Scott and Dean!

bingos_gal said:
Sophie,

We have the room for Thursday thru Sunday nights, checking out on Monday. Neither Karen, or I want to have to rush to get there on Friday and Sunday and miss something. If you don't want to stay that many days I'm sure the hotel will allow you to pay for how ever many nights you do stay even if it is less than what Karen and I are paying for.

I'm glad I wouldn't have to rely on my rusty French. I hope you can find a situation satisfactory to you. Whether you room with us or not. It's going to be a GREAT convention and I can see Dean Stockwell (Al) again. Karen and I are fans of his - we belong to a yahoo group called the Sassies - Stockwell Appreciation Society (SAS) I've been to 2 of Dean's art exhibits - he does marvelous collages. I saw him in Dallas, Texas in May of 06, and this past Oct. in Taos, New Mexico.

I love Quantum Leap and am watching reruns right now three nights a week - Monday - Wednesday.

Andra

hiya sophie,

i'm from sussex in england so will be flying from either heathrow or gatwick. i have never been to a convention before and i'm really looking forward to it. i'm very keen to spend 2/3 days before seeing the sights so sharing a room will be great. i agree a room for the extras days before we need to get booked. ideally we need another 2 people so the 4 of us can share the room cost of the extra days before..
anyone interested that you know of?

Ben

Sosoleapeuse said:
Hello Ben, :wavey

I will certainly come a few days before the Convention to take the opportunity to have a look around as I have never been to the USA before. I am not 100% sure of how long before but most certainly around 3 days before.
So yes why not sharing the room before and during the Convention! Did you already book your room? How many people would it include? Where are you from yourself? Have you already being to any Concention before?

I look forward to hearing from you soon as I think rooms needs to be booked pretty quickly now.
Sophie

woaw ! this will be fun to meet eachothers !! I hope I'll could go too !
It's too early now to me because with my job I still very busy !! I can't make project early for this !!

I wish you will be happy to meet others members ! it's important for friendship !! i wish it will be fun !!

kiss
Grognette

My room is booked who would like to share it with me?

Hi everybody,

It's Sophie again. I did book a double room from the night of the 24th and for 7 nights (leaving on the morning of tuesday the 31th).
I look to share my room with up to 3 people.
Please let me know if you are interested and we could arrange that !
Wishing you a nice day and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sophie alias Sosoleapeuse
PS:Even if for any reason you don't plan to stay as much time as me it is not a problem we could share for less than 7 nights of course.
I wait for your reply!

Vancancies

milestone said:
Hi Sophie is there still place at yours or is it all full up now?

Hi Milestone,
Yes there is still place in my room... nobody answered to my post until now so no worries. The forum looks really quiet since 2 months!
You can contact me whenever you want I will reply ASAP. Sosoleapeuse

Possible travel buddies???

Don't know if ya'all would be interested but I'm a single 32 year old male currently residing in Austin, Texas and am looking for some fellow leapers to take the leap to the convention with. Fun, thrills and adventures...as well as splitting travel and rooms costs!

PQC,
Dan Goff

My fellow room mates and I have had trouble guaranteeing a Roll-Away Bed.
The Hotel probably only has a limited number. With so many of us sharing rooms I imagine every single one they have will be in use during the convention.

Just thought I'd prepare you for that. Someone should be ready to sleep on the floor if needed.

Potential LEAP BACK roommates

Hey Sophie...

PQC (Dan Goff) here, if you are still looking for somebody to shared your booked hotel room with I'm interested in the offer. Make sure to contact me asap whether YES or NO.

Thanks

Either message me here or at dangoff77@hotmail.com

No more looking for roomates

Hi Everybody,

I'm sorry to inform you that I'm not looking for roomates anymore because I'm not going anymore to LA next month, you can see my post on the forum in the section "ticket for sale". I sold my ticket to a very lucky Leaper last month.

I hope all of you will find roomates easilly and I wish you all the best at the Convention, I would have LOVED to come but I have moved to South of Spain a month ago and I cannot afford to come to LA anymore as I just settled here.

Enjoy the weekend in LA with Scott and Dean!!;) Make the most of it!

Regards,