DVDs and Boxes

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Got a couple questions I hope people don't mind I'm only putting up one topic for. Buying seasons online and replacing a damaged box.

I know there is another topic on buying the DVDs online but a side from Amazon and Ezy Dvd ...Is Ezy Dvd the real name? Are there any other stores? I used to use Deep Discount DVD for 99% of my online DVD purchases but it seems they're gone. That's where I bought one of the seasons I own. I have a mixed opinion over how fast Amazon ships so knowing of other stores that carry QL online cheaply would be appreciated.

Second, ..if say some one by mistake crushed the DVD box can it get replaced?

Which season got crushed? I may or may not have a spare box, depending on which season it is. (I lost several DVDs about a year ago, but I still have their boxes.)

Season three, bummer on losing your DVDs. Most TV seasons cost a lot of money and having one get damaged or lost.. :( .

Thanks McDuck about Deep Discount. I knew they had expanded what they carry but I didn't know they changed their address 8) .

Good evening everyone. I know that I am not alone with this problem. My DVD disc three freezes up so many times. It gets anoying. I have to stop and start it.