*Official DVD News*

P

Prowler

We just got some good news about the QL DVD. Deborah Pratt told PQL editor Sharon Major that the first season of Quantum Leap will be released on DVD "this year".
When it actually comes out, it's my opinion that this will be kind of a test. If it sells well, we might see another season. Sooooo, please buy, buy, buy as many as you can. Odds are that they won't do a lot of publicity (sigh).

Margaret in TN

Taken from a thread over at SBFF.
Isn?t this brilliant news!!!

Yay! Finally! :hurray

A minor nitpick, I hope the leaps are all cleaned up (i.e. continuity form one leap to another). When I saw the episodes in syndication a few years ago, the leaps were all in order episode-wise, but the leap-out/leap-in transitions were all out of order.

Anyhow, we'll see when the sets come out! Let's all make sure we buy them to keep the seasons coming!

Crayonx
:poke

Well, I really do hope that's the case. Universal just recently released the First Year of Law & Order: Criminal Intent and I think they're also releasing the First Year of Law & Order: SVU, both of which only had the pilot episodes on DVD... so, that could be a good sign that the "geniuses" at MCA/Universal might be starting to catch on to what every other major studio figured out in the past couple of years.

I guess we can only wait and see what develops. Here's hoping!

Ooooooo
just what I'd love to have and Matt would have a cow over! HA! I've got to get it.

I'm thinking about getting him the collection Stargate. Hmmmmm
I could have my own QL going... couldn't I?

MJ

A long time coming!

This is great to hear! It makes sense with something I read ealier in the year that most TV series DVD sets from Univeral were on hold until Vivendi sold the company. With the recent sale of Universal to NBC, I was hoping some news would surface. I really hope the DVDs have great picture and sound quality and as many bonus features as possible.

Re: A long time coming!

MIKE!

Thank wasn't very nice...

*snorts and tries to control giggles as she slaps his arm.*

Come on!

No, Brian... don't go away again. Seems like when you leave, not only to people join, but things seem to go wrong at the site... not a good thing. Example - the emoticons. See???

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Geez, Mike. :b

MJ

:rollin :rollin Yeah, I can afford plane tickets to exotic destinations while paying for tuition, of course! :b

But heck, for you Brian, of course I will! We all appreciate your hard work and dedication. :D

... Mike. ^_^

:bat

Hey Yo B-Man,

Your ALWAYS welcome Down here in RodVille...Its got EVERYTHING from Hot Rodettes in RodKinis to....Ok, so its pretty much only got Hot Rodettes in Rodkinis...but hey, thats not a bad thing!!

So jump on the next flight to RodVille......its closer than you think baby!!

Isn't there a slight problem? "This Year" sorry folks there is only a little of a months worth of this year left. What did she mean by This Year?

Azrael