Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!

it SUCKED!

Carol had to work 16 hours... she came home, found out I'd accidentally used her C drive on her pc, when I wanted to use her "d" drive, and blew away all her hard-worked-at Photoshop images (no backups, mind you!)... and she yelled at me for that (on top of me feeling bad enough).

I went to my gig that night... and got into a terrible fight (two regulars decided to chop away at each other like a couple of lumberjacks... I got in the middle, and ended up getting belted before I took care of the situation.), and then I got home, to find out in the measly six hours Carol has off work, the kids got into a terrible fight, and started screaming at each other. She was so mad, she was still seething when I got home at 2AM, and she had to get up for work the next morning at 6AM...

and this was after she took off work long enough to bring them candy for valentines.

yeah, Hearts Day is very special for me right about now!
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, not to sound like a Scrooge either but...

"BAH, HUMBUG!" is what I always say on V-Day. It's not like I ever have a special someone to celebrate it with. I've always been alone on February 14th. Thought this year WOULD have been different, for the first time in my life, but...

Well, that's how it goes... :rolleyes

All the same, I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves... (Sorry about yours, Matt)